Why work for us
We're not just like every other bank. Tyro has always been a tech company at heart, but fostering a diverse and inclusive environment, and a passion for continuous learning has always been one of the most important parts of our company's culture.
Tyros are a highly collaborative mix of people. You will work closely with our awesome teams and individuals in engineering, product management, customer support, sales and other functions within the business. Our strong team of 600+ Tyros, just like our customers, are the lifeblood of our business. We go to great lengths to ensure a positive and enjoyable employee experience for all. Everyone is committed to delivering great outcomes for our customers, and you will have the chance to change the face of payments and commerce for Australian businesses.
Take a look here what it's like to work at Tyro. About Tyro Health
Tyro Health is on a mission to create a better healthcare system. We're passionate about making payments and claiming easier for practitioners, insurers, software vendors and the Australians they support.
We design our solutions around the way service providers work, whether that's from a busy practice, a patient's home or even online - making it easy to get paid, fast.
We are committed to connecting these stakeholders to drive more efficient communication, seamless financial transactions, and greater transparency in Australian healthcare. This is the crucial role our team play in building a better health system for all Australians. About the role
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Specialist (Tyro Health) to join our fast paced and ambitious team to work on a range of exciting marketing initiatives across different channels and platforms.
Reporting into the Marketing Manager, the primary purpose of this role is to increase brand awareness, drive lead generation and accelerate conversion to application for Tyro across the Health industry vertical. A focus will be on our partnerships, through optimising and delivering against Tyro Health's partnership marketing strategy and management, including events.
This role is critical in improving lead-nurturing and advocacy through the development of strong partner relations, as well as adding value to newly on-boarded partnerships through joint initiatives, the execution of go-to-market launch plans and value exchange programs. The Marketing Specialist will manage projects end-to-end and will work closely with the rest of the marketing team to deliver against key strategic objectives.
The Marketing Specialist will understand and represent the business unit effectively both internally and externally. Further, the role will understand the nature of the business and communicate a clear understanding of how the initiatives are aligned with Tyro's strategic priorities.
Additionally, this role will also support our Tyro Health Melbourne-based team as we setup our new office location in the CBD. Leveraging your team organisation and event experience, this opportunity will allow you to tap into your creative side as we continue to build and grow the Tyro Health business. What you'll do
What you'll bring
- Utilise and integrate multiple advertising mediums and techniques including but not limited to digital advertising, social media, search, re-marketing, email, events, and print to deliver a seamless marketing strategy that effectively engages with new and existing customers.
- Develop and execute marketing campaigns end-to-end and on budget.
- Analyse data to measure the effectiveness of campaigns and identify areas for improvement.
- Create content that resonates with our target audience, including blog posts, website, social media, and email newsletters.
- Collaborate with the Partnerships team to deliver and optimise marketing initiatives across Tyro Health's partner network.
- Work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders and report on key metrics.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop and execute marketing initiatives.
- Stay up to date with the latest trends and technologies in marketing.
- Support and coordinate internal workplace engagement activities that bring our team together.
Culture and Perks
- Ideally 3-4 years marketing experience
- Tertiary business or marketing-related qualification.
- Financial services industry experience preferred.
- Events and partnerships management experience preferred.
- Excellent stakeholder management and negotiation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organisational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment.
- Problem-solving approach.
- Ability to build scalable solutions.
- Test-and-learn approach/mentality.
- Experience with platforms like Wordpress, Hubspot, Salesforce and Marketo highly regarded.
We offer some amazing employee benefits such as learning & development opportunities for professional and personal development, 16 weeks paid primary carers leave, 12 weeks paid secondary carers leave, annual team based volunteer day, long service leave program, novated leasing, and a Short Term Incentive Program to name a few.
You will work autonomously, and will be trusted to make your own decisions and prioritise effectively. You will report to a manager, and support will always be there if you need it, but we don't
This role is full time, but flexible to meet your needs. You'll be provided with a laptop and all the tools and support you need to succeed. Who we are
Launching in 2003, Tyro has grown to become Australia's largest EFTPOS provider of all ADIs outside the big four banks. With over 600 staff, $34 billion in transactions in FY22, we're much more than an EFTPOS provider - Tyro is an Australian bank and operates under the supervision of the Australian Prudential Regulation Authority (APRA). With 10 industry firsts to market, Tyro is a leader in credit, debit and EFTPOS card acquiring, Medicare and private health fund claiming and rebating services to Australian businesses. Find out how you can be a part of the Tyro journey today. Privacy and Submitting your Application
Tyro does not accept unsolicited agency CV's. Please do not forward resumes to the team if you are not one of our listed preferred recruitment partners. Tyro is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.