See job description for details
- Establish and foster relationships with key stakeholders
- An opportunity to join a collaborative and high-performing team
- Build your career pathway
About the Role Role Location: 833 Collins Street, Docklands VIC 3008 or 242 Pitt Street, Sydney, 2000
Role Type: Permanent, Full time
This role will have responsibility for representing the business in the development and maintenance of capital models and decision models for Retail Consumer portfolios. You will use your project management skills and modelling experience to support the model development, approval and implementation process. In this role, you will be an expert on model usage and will support Retail Risk colleagues in the development and the implementation of lending strategies. You will be the key point of contact between nominated business units for credit scoring and capital models related issues. Additionally, you will help improve the efficiency and effectiveness of credit processes through the use of appropriate solutions. This role will work in collaboration with business partners and key stakeholders in adding value to the business.
About You To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following:
- Ability to maintain high standards of accuracy and work under pressure to achieve deadlines
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Experience in a number of components of the credit life cycle, in at least 2 product areas and 2 functional areas
- Sound understanding of credit scoring, capital models, and portfolio management techniques
- Experience in building, reviewing, and implementing capital models and decision models
- Understanding of validation metrics such as MAPE, PSI, and other statistical calculations
- Strong problem solving skills, written and verbal communication skills. Strong SAS/SQL/Excel knowledge.
- Use your management skills and modelling experience to support the modelling, approval and implementation process
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to ‘why’ – our purpose – to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energizing our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So in order to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded.
ANZ recognises the value of an inclusive and diverse work environment. We take pride in the diversity of our people and encourage applications from diverse candidates. Our recruitment decisions are based on the key inherent needs and requirements of each role, and candidates are selected based on their unique strengths and characteristics. We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us and let us know how this role can be flexible for you.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers. You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference number Taleo Job Code (AUS140578)
This role is open for applications from 7th October 2021 to 4th November 2021