See job description for details
About The Role
- Opportunity to partner with senior stakeholders across product, sales, pricing and risk team to drive strategic outcomes for both the customer and the business.
- Dynamic role with exposure to evolving regulatory, competitive and external macroeconomic landscape.
- Ability to join Group Treasury, a collaborative team that encourages a growth mindset and broadens leadership skills.
Role Location: 833 Collins Street, Docklands VIC 3008
Role Type: Permanent, Full-time
As a Manager, Balance Sheet Strategy & Planning, you will be responsible for the development and management of the Bank’s balance sheet strategy, including data-driven analysis that informs key business proposals and recommendations. This will be underpinned by external & internal metrics used to measure balance sheet risk and funding allocation and designed to ensure the structure of the Group’s balance sheet supports business growth whilst being maintained within the Board approved risk appetite.
This is a dynamic role that will develop in line with the changing regulatory, economic, market and competitive landscape of banking.
In addition, the role is high profile with significant visibility within the business and providing the opportunity to work with senior levels of the organisation and front office teams. This role provides the opportunity to take active leadership within the team and position themselves for career progression. About You
To be successful in this role, you will ideally have the following:
- Tertiary qualification in Commerce/Finance/Economics or Banking. Postgraduate studies viewed favourably
- Knowledge of liquidity principles, regulatory standards and funds transfer pricing and experience working in Balance Sheet Management role would be advantageous.
- Team focused individual who can also work autonomously and manage workload
- Excellent communicator across all management levels
- Ability to form close working relationships with a variety of stakeholders across multiple functions.
- Strong analytical skills, SQL familiarity would be viewed favorably
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to ‘why’ – our purpose – to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So in order to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded. We work flexibly at ANZ and encourage you to talk to us about how this role can be flexible for you and any adjustments you may require to our recruitment process or the role itself.
If you are a candidate with a disability, let us know how we can provide you with additional support.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers. You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference number Taleo Job Code (AUS127628).