Job Description About US
UniSuper is a place where brilliant thinkers and passionate people come together. As one of Australia's largest super funds, the work you'll do with us makes a meaningful difference today and tomorrow for our members, the planet and for you.
We offer an impressive range of benefits that includes a highly achievable annual bonus; additional leave including 3 days over Christmas and 3 days 'Community and Culture' leave allowing you to celebrate and contribute to things that are important to you outside of work; the opportunity to choose between 17% and 11% superannuation; $1500 personal development budget and expectational parental leave.
UniSuper is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone can thrive. We know that diversity of perspectives, backgrounds, interests, abilities and skills are essential in delivering great retirement outcomes to our members. We encourage you to apply for the roles that feel like the right next step in your career even if you don't have all the skills and experience listed. The opportunity
- Manage Major Incident and Problem Management functions.
- Organising and developing reports for management including creating a Post Incident Report for all Major Incidents that contain value-add identifying incident causes and recommended remediation actions for consideration by the organisation
- Managing escalations, prompt and consistent notifications to impacted user groups, and assistance in the Major Incident process.
- Training of peers in on call & Incident management process, education of stakeholder groups regarding Major Incident Management and Problem Management processes.
- Coordinate and run Major Incidents and Problem Management investigations through to resolution by forming incident response teams to alleviate system outages as quickly as possible.
- Ensuring a stable production environment, as a result of rapid and risk driven restoration of service and the continual effort to drive out the underlying causes of issues across the operational landscape.
- End to end ownership and management to resolution of escalated/priority/sensitive incidents Investigate aging tickets to identify incident trends/patterns to initiate Problem Management.
- Participate in the on-call roster to provide 24/7 incident response.
We are looking for an individual who has worked in fast moving transformation environment and is comfortable working with a degree of ambiguity.
What US offer
- Able to present ideas in business/user friendly language through a variety of mediums
- An ability to build relationships - create trust and transparency with an ability to engage and influence stakeholders
- A problem-solving mind - proactively identify problems and opportunities, anticipating the needs of our business partners
- A focus on continuous improvement - fostering a service orientated culture, constantly looking to improve and streamline process to serve
- Strong attention to detail - focussed on achieving thoroughness and accuracy when accomplishing a task
- Exceptional communication skills - present ideas in business/user friendly language through variety of mediums
- Proven track record in managing and implementing process improvements and uplifts
- Proven ability to become actively involved in daily operations when required to meet critical schedules or resolve complex problems
We take a long-term outlook and will invest in our employee's development and training with a personal development plan and yearly funding to support your career goals, as well as these amazing benefits
- Highly achievable performance incentive
- 17% super as standard but with the ability to dial down to 11%
- Additional 3 days paid leave over the Christmas period - equating to 5 weeks leave
- Additional 3 days 'Community and Culture' leave allowing you to give back to your community and celebrate what is important to you
We're passionate about knowledge and sharing it amongst our members and our employees so believe 60% in office is the best way to collaborate and build relationships with your colleagues whilst offering flexibility.
If you feel you have the experience and skills required for this role, please apply! Think Great. Create Great.