See job description for details
Journey Expert – Deposits Tribe (Business Analyst)
The Deposits Tribe
are responsible for the end to end management of ANZ’s transaction and savings customers and products. Our mission is to help our customers achieve their goals by providing the right solutions when it comes to how they want to save, use and manage their money. The ANZ Deposit Tribe is known for its great culture of collaboration, delivery, high performance and fun, supported by an approachable and inspiring leadership team. In joining this Tribe, you will be working a group of highly engaged, diverse and interesting people.
As a Journey Expert (Business Analyst)
in a newly formed squad,
you will work as part of a multi-disciplinary team to deliver initiatives that improve the Deposit Tribe’s management of our AML/CTF risks and obligations (for example International Funds Transfer Instructions, AML sanctions screening and Threshold Transaction Reporting). This will involve everything from validating and baselining the current state, identify & uplift areas requiring immediate improvement, review and implement changes to the governance and operating model and ultimately redesigning and recreating the entire process to ensure it is efficient and accurate well into the future
To do so, you will collaborate with a wide range of stakeholders across the product value chain and customer journey to ensure that business, customer and regulatory impacts have been considered. You will adopt a well-managed approach to fixing issues and implement changes in a sustainable manner. Who are you?
What you bring to the Deposits Tribe?
- A problem solver – You are energised by tackling complex problems and use critical thinking, your network, skills, knowledge, and available data to drive better outcomes for our customers and the bank
- Continuous improvement junkie – You constructively challenge the status quo, look for better ways to do things and passionately advocate continuous improvement
- A team player – You know we only win if we all win. You recognise and value the different perspectives and skills your colleagues bring. It is not about being a hero but jumping in and contributing to the successful delivery of the team’s mission
- The customer’s biggest fan – You demonstrate a thirst for better understanding the customer and define the problem and develop solutions through their eyes
- A collaboration champion - I work closely with my colleagues to ensure alignment and champion the sharing of learning across teams
- Comfortable being uncomfortable – You are comfortable with uncertainty and have the ability to effectively manage yourself through ambiguity and change
- Committed to your own and others’ growth – You strive to stretch and grow yourself and others by identifying your own development areas, seeking feedback and providing feedback to others to help them learn and grow everyday
- Risk savvy – You build sustainable solutions that protect customers, stakeholders and the community
This is an 18-month Fixed-term Opportunity Located at 833 Collins St, Docklands VIC 3008 We work flexibly at ANZ and encourage you to talk to us about how this role can be flexible for you. Some of the work we do can be done from home, and some from an ANZ workplace – it’s all about what works for your team, and above all else, our customers!
- Existing functional experience or expertise in one or more of the following disciplines: Product Management, Business Analysis, Change Management, Implementation - preferably on Deposit products
- Strong interest in and affinity for deposits and/or transactional banking products.
- Experience and knowledge of Financial Crime risk desirable
- Experience in risk management / assurance / remediation / project management, systems, agile ways of working desirable
- Strong experience in conducting business analysis, defining business requirements, impact assessments, communicating change impacts to stakeholders, supporting the end-to-end journey of implementing a change.
- Strong relationship building skills and be able to work in cross functional teams to embed quality outcomes.
- A desire to contribute to the squad and collective success outcomes.
We want to make sure everyone has an inclusive and supportive experience throughout our recruitment process and when joining ANZ. If you are a candidate with a disability, and require adjustments to our recruitment process or the role itself let us know how we can provide you with additional support.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers. You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and searching for reference number AUS141457