See job description for details
About The Role
- Are you a forward-thinker who wants to inspire others?
- An opportunity to join an innovative, collaborative, and high-performing team
- Build your career your way
Role Location: 839 Collins Street, Docklands VIC 3008
Role Type: Permanent – Full Time
As the Journey Expert – Chapter Lead for Financial Crime, you will be leading and mentoring a group of Journey Experts and Data Analysts. Your role will be working with the i2 Link Analysis squad to support Financial Crime Investigators and facilitating any changes needed to maintain or enhance link analysis capability. Your role is critical to our business as:
- The role manages stakeholder engagement on i2 Link Analysis requirements and ensures delivery of optimised designed solutions within reasonable timeframes.
- The role is key in the end-to-end feature delivery of the i2 Link Analysis tool visually presenting data to FCTM and FCI investigators.
- This role expects to provide business and change support for future Link Analysis features going forward.
- The role is to provide coverage and aid triage and troubleshooting production incidents.
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following:
- Strong understanding of the business priorities and processes to resolve business problems
- Tertiary qualified and experience working as a Journey Expert or closely related role
- Able to deliver consistent and accurate analysis, presenting current trends and emerging issues to key stakeholders
- Good working knowledge of data preparation and manipulation
- Demonstrated effective deployment of models within a commercial environment with examples of improved performance, productivity, decision making and/or automation
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team to drive initiatives in an agile delivery environment
- Thinks strategically and commercially, drives an adaptive, agile risk culture and motivates organisational change.
- Builds trusted advisory relationships across the organisation with a strong ability to influence and succeed through collaboration.
- Ability to communicate well and discuss complex topics with both technical and business audiences
- Sound appreciation of all aspects of compliance and operational risk
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to ‘why’ – our purpose – to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So in order to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded.
ANZ recognises the value of an inclusive and diverse work environment. We take pride in the diversity of our people and encourage applications from diverse candidates. Our recruitment decisions are based on the key needs inherent requirements of each role, and candidates are selected based on their unique strengths and characteristics. We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us and let us know how this role can be flexible for you.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers. You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference number Taleo Job Cod e (AUS127331)