See job description for details
About The Role
Role Location: 833 Collins Street, Docklands VIC 3008
Role Type: Permanent, Full-Time opportunity (40 hours/week) Journey Expert – Transforming Customer Service Tribe
Our tribe aspires to empower our customers and bankers to thrive by anticipating their needs to deliver reliable and simple solutions.
As a Journey Expert
in the Transforming Customer Service Tribe, you play a critical role in supporting the different functional areas of Customer Service Operations, as well as a number of Tribes and COEs through delivery of well-managed change. This includes optimising end-to-end customer journeys, refining business processes to align with capabilities of new technologies to maximise value, developing innovative solutions that enhance customer experience, and embedding process improvements to comply with regulatory obligations. What will be in your toolkit?
Things that I am or strive to be:
- Existing functional experience and expertise in one or more of the following disciplines: Business Analysis, Change Management, Implementation, Learning & Facilitation or Process Re-design
- A desire and curiosity to explore customer journeys in a data-driven way, drawing from multiple sources to develop innovative solutions conducive to iterative optimisation
- Draws on working knowledge of change management, requirements elicitation, process modelling techniques and other delivery frameworks to enhance end-to-end customer journeys and effectively deliver positive outcomes that maximise business value
- Champions continuous improvement by proactively identifying opportunities and experimenting with new ideas that optimise and driving opportunities that are within your realm of influence
- An ability to translate data into quality insights that Customer Service Operations can use to make better business decisions that lead to the best possible outcome
- Collaborates with empathy and willingly seeks the perspective of others to effectively influence outcomes and deliver customer/user centric solutions
- Deep expertise implementing small initiatives in Home Lending Operations, Business Owners or Collections (advantageous)
- A team player –the team value the different perspectives and skills your colleagues bring and contribute willingly to the successful delivery of your team’s mission.
- Comfortable being uncomfortable – You have the ability to navigate through uncertainty and can effectively manage yourself through ambiguity and change.
- Inquisitive by nature – You seek to not only know, but to understand innovations emerging trends and different perspectives.
- A problem solver – You thrive on tackling complex problems and use your critical thinking, network, available data and the wisdom of others to generate ideas that drive better outcomes for our customers and the bank.
- Committed to your own and other’s growth – you strive to grow yourself and others by identifying your own development areas, actively seeking feedback and providing feedback to others to help them learn and grow.
- Connect with Empathy – You listen to, care about and connect personally with people, striving to put yourself in their shoes. You have courageous conversations with empathy, to help your colleagues grow and move forward.
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to ‘why’ – our purpose – to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So in order to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded. We work flexibly at ANZ and encourage you to talk to us about how this role can be flexible for you and any adjustments you may require to our recruitment process or the role itself
. If you are a candidate with a disability, let us know how we can provide you with additional support.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers.
You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference number AUS128673.