Insurance Analyst - Placement
You will be part of a multi-disciplined Placement team, supporting Aon's Health & Benefits team within People Risk. You will work closely with a team of colleagues from Accident and Health, Private Health insurance, Life insurance, Workers' compensation and Work, Health and safety.
In the role you will be pivotal in developing innovative insurance solutions for a wide variety of clients from SME to large multi-nationals. You will also work closely with our life insurance partners to deliver on our strategic insurer partnership strategies The Responsibilities of the role are:
- Data analysis and modelling (life insurance benefits programs and portfolio performance).
- Working with internal Client Management colleagues to manage the marketing and placement of a portfolio of corporate programs with a focus on group life insurance business.
- Presenting and communicating data analysis findings to internal Client Management colleagues and where required external stakeholders (eg. corporate clients)Producing client ready materials via platforms such as MS PowerPoint, Excel and Word and Tableau
- Engage with key stakeholders on all elements of insurance program marketing from policy design strategy, insurer negotiation, technical analysis and presentation of results.
- Build and maintain positive relationships with key personnel within local insurance markets.
- Monitor the insurance market to maintain up to date knowledge of the overall market environment.
- Maintain an inhouse life insurance database and deliver insights into all aspects of insurance marketing activity (eg. expected rate movement, competitive market positioning and benchmarking).
- Degree qualified in relevant discipline eg. Mathematics, Data Analytics, Actuarial Studies, Commerce will be viewed as advantageous
- Experience working in the Health & Benefits insurance segments (life, A&H, medical and/or health insurance), financial services or management consulting.
- Global mindset; able to work with diverse stake-holders enterprise-wide with focus on developing and integrating best practices across Aon.
- Ability to work effectively in a collaborative work environment with management, peers and other colleagues.
- Supports change within the organization, taking steps to remove barriers or to accelerate its pace.
- Strong and effective negotiation skills/experience and ability to work in a consulting capacity.
- Experience with the placement and/or management of large and complex insurance programs will be viewed as advantageous.
We're a team of authentic and smart individuals focused on providing exceptional value to our clients and our local communities. Meaningful and genuine relationships are at the heart of our business success and we're proud of our positive impact.
Here at Aon, you're always more than just a job title. We encourage and support you to expand your knowledge and grow alongside some of the best people in the business - in Australia and throughout our connected global networks.
How to apply:
- As a valued colleague of Aon, you (and your family) have access to benefits that support your holistic wellbeing
- You will receive a generous Group Salary Continuance Insurance (SCI) policy which will provide you with up to 75% of your salary
- Aon actively supports employees who wish to pursue work-related studies
- Aon colleagues gain access to the Well One app. The Well One program aims to support colleagues in balancing emotional, physical, lifestyle and financial wellbeing
Please submit your up to date resume and cover letter with relevant experiences.
Aon is committed to creating a winning and inclusive culture with growth and development opportunities for everyone. Diversity is the foundation on which we have built our world-class organization, unparalleled in delivering distinctive value through the work we do.
We embrace an inclusive culture where our people trust each other, respect diversity and share ideas freely.