See job description for details
IT Systems Engineer job available | Melbourne | 100% remote | Permanent | Immediate start Your new company
A growing national IT Service Provider requires a Level 2/3 Systems Engineer to join its Managed Services team for a permanent role commencing immediately. The company promotes a collaborative and supportive work environment, offering exposure to leading technologies and flexible work arrangements. Your new role
In this exciting new role, you will be:
What you'll need to succeed
- Providing 2nd & 3rd level remote and onsite support for clients.
- Supporting a broad range of clients to resolve high level IT issues escalated from the Service Desk.
- Performing technical support of servers, network and hardware.
- Assisting with the delivery of infrastructure projects.
- Delivering a high level of customer service and communication.
- Handling escalations from the Level 1 & Level 2 Service Desk Engineers.
To be successful in your application, you will need:
What you'll get in return
- Demonstrated experience of providing level 2/3 IT support both onsite and remote.
- Strong knowledge of Office 365 Windows Server, Microsoft Exchange, Active Directory, VMware / Hyper-V, VoIP telephony (3CX preferred), Backup technologies and Network troubleshooting.
- Highly developed troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Experience working within a Managed Service Provider.
- Prior experience with ConnectWise, IT Glue and N-able toolsets is highly advantageous.
- A tertiary education in Information Technology as well as Azure, Microsoft, Cisco and VMware certifications are beneficial.
- A current driver's license and vehicle.
Working in an organisation where they develop and grow careers, you will be offered an excellent salary package, working across a supportive and collaborative team. This organisation prides itself on internal promotion and career development and offers development training. Do not miss out! What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'Apply Now' or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.com. LHS 297508