Job Description Your Role:
To support the IPL portfolios in Australia and New Zealand by developing product and business strategies to assist with achieving the planned growth and profitability metrics. This includes end to end product development and implementation for enhanced existing and new opportunities and responsibility for products and associated documentation and marketing collateral to comply with any internal and external requirements. You will also execute corrective actions that pertain to the risk management framework, implementation of policy wording and coverage changes and the review and improvement of all associated product collateral. Your Responsibilities
- Product Development.
- Maintenance and development of associated documentation such as TMDs, marketing collateral, document templates, etc.
- Product training to both internal and external customers
- Ensure that IPL's risk management framework maintains adequate controls to effectively mitigate the risk of non-compliance with Australian financial service laws, mandatory rules, codes and policies and procedures as intended by management.
- Ensure all compliance standards are adhered to and that all product information and procedures are within established guidelines.
- Acts as the IPL product expert and keeps current of all new competitor product developments & coordinates periodic competitor product reviews.
- Responsible for refreshing/upgrading existing products and development of new products working with the distribution leaders, claims and legal & compliance.
- Consult and provide direction & training to underwriting staff & distribution leaders to support the IPL business achieving our profitability and growth targets.
- Where required attend clients/sponsors/brokers meetings as the technical expert on products.
- Product Development - drafting of policy wording to clearly articulate underwriting intent
- Ability to execute projects independently with minimal guidance; individual must be proactive in attaining results quickly and accurately
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Well organised and self-motivated
- Demonstrated experience in the insurance industry
- Demonstrated effective communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills to be capable of dealing with all levels of Chubb personnel as well as in dealing with sponsors, agents, brokers, and clients
- Demonstrated ability to reduce complex material and situations into understandable training segments for use by internal and external customers.
Chubb is a world leader in insurance. With operations in 54 countries, Chubb provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a diverse group of clients. The company is distinguished by its extensive product and service offerings, broad distribution capabilities, exceptional financial strength, underwriting excellence, superior claims handling expertise and local operations globally.