Home Loan Relationship Manager
Your new company
This organisation is a highly regarded global bank. You will be working for an organisation that truly has a global footprint and a powerful network that spans the globe. Your new role
A Relationship Manager's primary responsibility is to establish and proactively manage a portfolio and business development in the bank's retail loan products.
Your responsibilities will include:
What you'll need to succeed
- Proactively source and develop new business from internal and external referral networks
- Effectively market and sell home loan products
- Prepare credit submissions/proposals
- Annual review of customers credit terms and conditions
- Critical to your success you will need to have the ability to acquire clients, deepen your client relationships by owning and responding to your clients' needs.
What you'll get in return
- Strong sales ability and methodology
- Experience in home loan lending - Essential
- A proven track record in client acquisition and sales
- Language skills - Mandarin and English is a must
- Strong written and spoken communication skills
- Great customer relationship building skills
- Ability to meet targets and negotiation skills
This is an exceptional opportunity for you to take your expertise to the next level. The right candidate can expect an attractive remuneration package plus a structured bonus scheme and tools of the trade. What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact Kim Nguyen at email@example.com for a confidential discussion on your career. LHS 297508