H&B Placement Executive, Life
You will be part of a multi-disciplined Placement team, supporting Aon's Health & Benefits team within People Risk. You will work closely with a team of colleagues from Accident and Health, Private Health insurance, Life insurance, Workers' compensation and Work, Health and safety.
In the role you will be pivotal in developing innovative insurance solutions for a wide variety of clients from SME to large multi-nationals. You will also work closely with our life insurance partners to deliver on our strategic insurer partnership strategies The Responsibilities of the role are:
- Working with the Health & Benefits H&B team to manage the marketing and placement of a portfolio of corporate programs with a focus on group life insurance business via Aon eBroking platform.
- Engage with key stakeholders on all elements of insurance program marketing from client strategy, insurer negotiation, technical analysis and presentation of results.
- Support H&B colleagues to represent both Aon and our clients' interests with insurance markets to negotiate favourable coverage, pricing and terms.
- Build and maintain positive relationships with key personnel within local insurance markets.
- Maintain oversight of the placement of programs to encourage proper adherence to Aon's 'go-to-market' strategy with client managers and support staff.
- Participating in the direction and execution of our insurer strategic partnership strategies.
- Monitor the insurance market to maintain up to date knowledge of the overall market environment
- In-depth knowledge across two of the specific Health & Benefit segments: Life, Accident & Health or Private Health Insurance.
- At least 6 years of experience across at least one of these segments preferred.
- Demonstrated expertise with insurance placements of large and complex Life insurance programs.
- Experience with the placement of Life insurance programs for multinational clients a plus.
- Experience working with and/or for insurers in disciplines such as pricing, underwriting, distribution and technical.
- Experience managing cross-functional projects.
We're a team of authentic and smart individuals focused on providing exceptional value to our clients and our local communities. Meaningful and genuine relationships are at the heart of our business success and we're proud of our positive impact.
Here at Aon, you're always more than just a job title. We encourage and support you to expand your knowledge and grow alongside some of the best people in the business - in Australia and throughout our connected global networks.
How to apply:
- As a valued colleague of Aon, you (and your family) have access to benefits that support your holistic wellbeing
- You will receive a generous Group Salary Continuance Insurance (SCI) policy which will provide you with up to 75% of your salary
- Aon actively supports employees who wish to pursue work-related studies
- Aon colleagues gain access to the Well One app. The Well One program aims to support colleagues in balancing emotional, physical, lifestyle and financial wellbeing
Please submit your up to date resume and cover letter with relevant experiences.
Aon is committed to creating a winning and inclusive culture with growth and development opportunities for everyone. Diversity is the foundation on which we have built our world-class organization, unparalleled in delivering distinctive value through the work we do.
We embrace an inclusive culture where our people trust each other, respect diversity and share ideas freely.