See job description for details
Exciting Group Finance Manager role to join a expanding organisation located in Melbourne Your new company
Looking to take the next step in your career as a Group Finance Manager to join a company that is currently going through a massive growth phase that has a large presence overseas. Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Responsible for accounting processes, internal controls and treasury management
- Financial accounting activities such as P&L, daily, monthly, quarterly reporting
- Collaborate with CFO and COO yo build and lead a Finance Team
- Statutory reporting as well as meeting ASX reporting deadlines for half year reporting and quarterly cash flows
- Responsible for preparations for the external audit team and have a high attention to detail
- Support the CFO and COO with other responsibilities
- Establish and oversee systems that assure statutory obligations of subsidiaries
- Responsible for BAS, Tax returns, R&D reporting including liaison with Tax Advisers and providing information to support returns
- Contribute to the management of AP, AR, Payroll, Expense reporting and general accounting functions and their integration in the Netsuite Accounting system
- Prepare cash flow forecasts for he CFO, CEO and COO
What you'll get in return
- CA or CPA qualified
- Experience in big 4 or large 2nd tier firms or listed companies desirable but not essential
- Extensive Experience in Statutory Reporting for ASX listed companies either in audit or corporate financial accounting
- Strong technical knowledge of IFRS and AASB and abilities to draft position papers on complex accounting issues under IFRS, and implement the resulting accounting treatments.
- Experience with group consolidations and working with foreign exchange translations.
- Strong IT literacy
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative management style able to take on and develop a growing finance team in Australia and including remote team members in the US and Europe as the company expands.
- Ability to strike a balance between Finance as an efficient and cooperative internal service provider, and the necessary diligence and compliance required in a listed company environment.
- Strong strategic thinking and analytical abilities to become a key contributor to business planning and budgeting in support of the CFO & COO.
- A strong orientation to detail, structure, organisation and consistency.
- An influential leader with a desire to contribute to the evolution of an authentic people oriented culture of integrity and achievement.
What you need to do now
- Supportive work environment
- Exposure to variety of tasks
- Opportunities for growth and development to grow with an expanding team
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.com, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. LHS 297508