Graduate Strategy Operations Analyst
Established in Melbourne in 2015, Airwallex is a global payments fintech company transforming the way businesses move and manage money globally. We have built a global financial infrastructure platform to help businesses transact, collect and pay across 130+ countries and 50+ currencies, without the constraints of the traditional global financial system.
Airwallex is Australia's fastest growing fintech unicorn. We've grown to 13 global locations and have raised over $700 million in funding. Airwallex has been recognised in Forbes' Cloud 100 2020, and placed in the Top 50 of KPMG's Global Fintech100 two years in a row. To support our ambitious growth plans, we're looking for smart, collaborative and passionate people who are looking to make a genuine impact.
Airwallex is looking for a Strategy Operations Analyst who can use their analytical skills to shape our sales strategy. Reporting to the Director of Growth, you will be responsible for implementing sales processes, tech tools, and systems to optimise the effectiveness of our sales team.
As an early member of the Growth team, you'll get to wear many hats and directly contribute to the direction of Airwallex's go-to-market strategy. You'll have the opportunity to work closely with our strategy, marketing, and sales team to contribute to high-impact initiatives including developing and delivering sales training initiatives and campaigns. This role is a unique and exciting opportunity to be part of an evolving team during hypergrowth.
What you'll do:
- Manage our data/sales processes to ensure accuracy and speed
- Create data visualisations and dashboards to share performance
- Improve processes and efficiency for sales and supporting teams
- Work with business partners and product teams to improve the effectiveness of our sales team
What you bring:
- Proficiency in data tools including Excel. SQL is preferred but not required
- Start-up & fintech experience preferred but not essential
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English required
- Track record of collaborating across teams Tertiary education
- Have completed or near completion of a Masters or Bachelor's degree or other in either commerce, Econ, Management, Engineering or similar
Who you are:
- You're a problem solver - you love to solve problems, are a critical thinker, and have a demonstrated history of working with and understanding complex systems
- You're a great communicator - you're able to articulate complex concepts in a simple way
- You're a multi-tasker - you're able to prioritise your time and tasks effectively, have the ability to pick up new systems quickly, and have a keen eye for detail
- You're a great team player - you'll be working with people across diverse global offices and will need to work collaboratively with them to solve problems
- You think big - you will have the ability to influence and optimise the financial operations support processes and systems as we grow and scale the team
Airwallex is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and anyone seeking employment at Airwallex is considered based on merit, qualifications, competence and talent. We don't regard colour, religion, race, national origin, sexual orientation, ancestry, citizenship, sex, marital or family status, disability, gender, or any other legally protected status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.