Graduate Lending Specialist
Your new company
A reputable bank with their branch based in Mornington Peninsula is requiring a graduate lending specialist to join their collaborative and expanding team. They are focused on providing excellent customer and personal service and are continuing to build on their established clientele database and pride themselves in always delivering the right retail and commercial lending solutions. They are passionate about treating customers fairly and ethically and are dedicated to creating opportunities and supporting their community. Your new role
The purpose of the role is to provide excellence in customer service while providing retail and business lending, valuations, property searches and other lending documentation processes. As a graduate looking to commence a career in banking, you will gain exposure to Transactional Banking, Retail Banking, Retail Lending, and Business Banking & General Insurance. So you will have the opportunity to learn all aspects of retail and business banking. In this role your responsibilities will include;
What you'll need to succeed
- Sales by attracting, retaining, growing and increasing the value of the branch customer base through branch sales, lending, new funds, asset and liabilities growth.
- Lending where you will process lending applications in lending capture system: home loans, business loans. Order valuations, title searches, company searches, manual credit checks, where required. Order, download and collate Loan documentation. Action Loan documentation and complete compliance checklists and liaise with stakeholders to ensure critical dates are met e.g. lawyers, customers, loan centre etc.
- Provide a high level of customer service as you proactively develop and maintain face to face relationships with internal and external customers and build productive working relationships with business partners and actively share knowledge
- Focus on compliance as you ensure branch operations are managed in accordance with bank policies and procedures on risk, compliance and security and ensure adherence to Bank of Queensland credit policies and procedures.
You are encouraged to apply for this role if you have the following:
- Relevant tertiary degree - Bachelor of Commerce/Finance/Accounting/Business
- Established problem-solving abilities
- Proven communication skills
- Demonstrated attention to detail
What you'll get in return
What you need to do now
- You will be provided with the industry recognised Tier 2 Accreditation as part of your induction
- A great opportunity to learn and develop new skills and be part of an amazing close-knit team culture where you are valued and able to influence the business and provide ideas and feedback
- The potential to build a rewarding career within a reputable bank
If you are interested in this role, and feel you have the necessary skills and experience to succeed, send your up-to-date CV to Kim - firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, click 'Apply Now'.
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people of all backgrounds to apply. LHS 297508