- 6 weeks' leave
- Hybrid office/work-from-home environment
At Fordham, we specialise in helping Australia's leading business owners and Managers with all facets of their business.
We're one of the country's fast growing Chartered Accounting firms, with a national footprint comprising 22 Partners and over 150 staff working in top-grade CBD offices in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, and Perth.
Our industry leading Business Advisors enjoy a varied breadth of work, helping clients build both their business value and personal wealth.
We think our unique business model, coupled with our drive for our people's growth and diversity, makes us a great place for ambitious people to realise their potential and thrive. About the role
As a Graduate Accountant at Fordham, you'll:
- Participate in the Fordham graduate training program that includes a Grad Camp with fellow Fordham Graduates
- Work as part of a team to deliver exceptional outcomes to business owners and business managers
- Prepare financial statements and tax returns for individuals, partnerships, trusts, companies, and SMSFs
- Learn how to identify and help address a range of business and personal challenges clients face
- Meet lots of likeminded people and have the opportunity to build lifelong friendships
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Commerce, and are eligible to commence CA
- Work experience which has involved customer service, teamwork, and problem solving
- An enthusiasm for meeting new people and building great relationships
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Inquisitive, with a flair for using your initiative
Our unique culture is underpinned by our three organisational behaviours, Stretch, Own it, Make an impact. Employee benefits
Diversity and inclusion
- Work from anywhere in Australia for up to one month each year
- An annual allowance to empower you to prioritise your personal wellbeing
- Access to LinkedIn learning, study support and commitment to supporting professional development
- Lend your expertise and support Indigenous organisations to achieve their own development goals with a six weeks' secondment with Jawun
- WGEA Employer of Choice for gender equality since 2018
- Strong commitment to all aspects of Diversity and Inclusion through a robust 7 pillar strategy
- A growing number of employee-led networks who work to raise awareness and drive continued change
- We support over 50 Indigenous communities through Native Title Trusts, helping to secure the communities future. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People.
We are committed to creating an inclusive workplace where diversity is celebrated and welcome applications from people from all backgrounds and communities. Our goal is to provide a work environment that enables you to thrive, whatever your circumstances.
Perpetual strongly encourages our employees to be vaccinated for the safety of our team and stakeholders. Some governments require employees to be up to date with their vaccinations against COVID-19 or have a current medical exemption to be able to attend a Perpetual office or attend a face to face meeting. Other roles may also require that full vaccination is maintained for the safety and well-being of our clients. We will ask you to share your status as part of the application process. You will be provided with the relevant information during the recruitment process if you are currently not up to date with your vaccinations or are medically exempt.