See job description for details
Front End Technical Lead required! Your new company
You will be joining a multinational organisation known to be delivering innovative solutions for 45 years, chance to work on exciting projects. Take the next step in your IT career by joining a unique, supportive and collaborative team who are driven to succeed and develop new initiatives. Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Reporting to the Global Architect, you will be primarily responsible for leading the technical direction of the Front-End Development team.
- You will collaborate with your direct team and wider department to define and implement standards for Design System web components, as well as set techniques and structures to build modern, flexible product UI (user interface).
- Working closely with the UX (user experience) design team you will ensure that the products' user interfaces meet industry standard, regulations and requirements, all whilst being accessible, responsive, flexible and maintainable
What you'll get in return
- Working experience within an Agile Scrum environment.
- In-depth knowledge and experience with;
- Frontend Frameworks: React, Angular, etc
- Web Components
- Testing Frameworks.
- Understanding of Continuous Integration & Deployment.
In return you will be a part of a well-known multinational organisation, great culture that provides a work life balance, whilst being part of a great project that has the potential to shape the future data space. What you need to do now
If you are interested in this role, forward an up-to-date copy of your CV by replying to this email. If this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact Uzma Masood at firstname.lastname@example.org LHS 297508