See job description for details
Large retail business with a number of household brands. Financial Accountant. 90k package. Flexible working Your new company
Large, successful retail business with a number of well known brands. Great team culture, flexible working and career progression. Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Contribute to month end financial reporting including balance sheet reconciliations
- Assist with compilation of information requested for external audits.
- Assist with tax compliance requirements
- Support and guide commercial finance team and accounts payable
- Identify opportunities for process improvement
- Build rapport and develop relationships with the other departments
- Action ad-hoc reports or information requests as required
What you'll get in return
- Degree qualified in Accounting.
- CA/CPA - qualified or working towards completion, with 3-4 years experience.
- Strong technical month end accounting and reporting skills.
- Intermediate Excel skills.
- AP21 experience advantageous
- Strong attention to detail and time management skills.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Proactive and able to work autonomously.
What you need to do now
- Broad financial accounting role
- Career progression
- Relaxed, fun team
- Flexible working from home and in the office
- 90k package including super
- Pet friendly - you can bring your pet to work
- Great discounts - 50% off store product
- Learning and development - we want you to grow and get the most out of your role!
- Super cool roof-top terrace and bar area
- Free on-site parking
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Cameron.email@example.com or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. LHS 297508