Line of Service
Not Applicable Specialism
Assurance Management Level
Associate Job Description & Summary About Us
Using your problem-solving, analysis and communication skills, you'll work within our PwC Private Wealth Services team providing advisory services to family offices and high net-worth individuals regarding building and managing their wealth. We develop deep and lasting relationships with our clients, understanding their personal wealth needs before structuring solutions to meet these needs. You'll join an experienced team of investment and advisory professionals who support a collaborative environment and provide opportunities to dive deep into global investment markets across all asset classes.
The PwC Private Wealth Services team works on a range of interesting and complex matters for our clients. The team leverages the insights gained from working with leading family offices and private investors in Australia and internationally to create bespoke strategies to help our clients achieve their wealth objectives. About the Opportunity
In the Private Wealth team, you'll find yourself in a culture that values wellbeing and working together. You'll solve problems like creating strategies for clients to reach their wealth objectives or analysing investment solutions. You'll use your skills in problem-solving, financial acumen, and analytics to make an impact across various industries. Along the way, you'll build relationships and skills to set you up for a lifetime of success.
What will a normal day look like? Well, you can count on that every day you will:
- Work closely as part of the client service team, responsible for supporting our clients in managing their wealth
- Research and analyse investment strategies and solutions and preparing wealth strategy documents
- Work alongside tax and legal advisers to develop tax-aware strategies for the client's balance sheets
As a graduate in Private Wealth, the top three skills you'll need to hit the ground running are:
- A degree in Commerce, Finance or Accounting
- An interest in financial planning and investment markets
- Being a motivated self-starter and problem solver
Anticipated start date is February 24, 2025 Your New Benefits
A Community of Solvers
- Flexible daily working hours for a work-life balance that suits you
- Work overseas or interstate for that precious time with your family and friends
- Paid study (and leave!), we'll pay all the costs and give you time off to study
- No dress code so you can feel comfortable and dress for your day
- A competitive starting salary package with the opportunity for yearly bonuses
- Health & fitness perks like a wellness stipend and discounted memberships
- More family time with 26 weeks paid parental leave policy for mums, dads and foster carers
At PwC, our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems. In our increasingly complex world, we work with businesses, government and the community to deliver solutions and sustained outcomes. We're a network of firms in 152 countries with over 328,000 people. PwC is one of the top 50 brands worldwide and PwC Australia is among LinkedIn's top companies for where Australians want to work. We are a team of more than 8,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, advisory and tax services to more than 5,000 clients across Australia. Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
To solve important problems we need diverse talent. We empower our people to use their creativity, authenticity and human differences to be the champions of change. We know that when people from diverse backgrounds and with different points of view work together, we create the most value - for our clients, our people and our society. If you don't think you quite meet all of the qualifications, we'd still love to hear from you. What's next?
If you're looking for a team that values your work and solves meaningful problems, apply now!
We believe the best work is human-led and tech-powered. If you're keen to apply and need reasonable adjustments or would like to note which pronouns you use at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
Early Careers FY25 Grad Campaign Sem1 Education
(if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred: Certifications
(if blank, certifications not specified) Required Skills Optional Skills Desired Languages
(If blank, desired languages not specified) Travel Requirements
Not Specified Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
No Government Clearance Required?
No Job Posting End Date