Expressions of Interest - Senior Consultant - Manager Levels - Engineering & Asset Management
As part of one of the most trusted and respected global professional services firms, KPMG Australia's Infrastructure, Assets and Places (IAP)
group brings together market-leading strategic, commercial and technical capabilities to create something that is truly unique for our clients and our people.
We are looking for talented individuals who share our purpose of building a better Australia through the planning, procurement, delivery and optimisation of infrastructure, assets and places.
A core part of the vision for IAP is to attract and retain the best people as a destination employer - offering rewarding careers and investing in the growth of our people.
We are committed to sustaining a positive culture that is:
- Bold and agile
- Diverse and inclusive
- Collaborative and trusting
- Energetic, ambitious and fun.
We are seeking motivated and highly skilled individuals with a passion for Reliability and Maintenance Engineering, Integrated Logistics Support, Logistics Support Analysis, Asset analytics and Reliability Engineering
to join our growing team and help our diverse client base to maximise the value delivered through their assets.
This position will give you an opportunity to work with some of the most talented and recognised leaders in RAM, Asset Management and Maintenance Engineering in the country and to be part of a team who are leading the industry in these disciplines.
To find out more click here . Why now and why us?
As a priority growth area for KPMG Australia, IAP is investing in both people and technology to enhance our capabilities - and to help our people flourish.
How we grow starts with you, and we believe how you grow matters.
We currently have a range of exciting, nationally significant engagements and opportunities including:
- Many of Australia's largest and most complex transport projects
- Socially impactful projects and reform initiatives in health, social & affordable housing, education and justice
- Critical work with Australia's Defence and associated National Security portfolios
- Renewable/clean energy projects and energy transition initiatives
- Significant property transactions and precinct development activities.
You will be responsible for providing our valued clients with advice in one or more, but not limited to the following areas:
How are you extraordinary?
- RAM program development and improvement
- Maintenance Program reviews, including maintenance planning and packaging
- ILS and LSA program development and delivery
- Performance modelling using maintenance and RAM data as input
- ISO 55001 and maintenance systems audits
- Developing system hierarchies to establish the asset baseline
- Developing asset management plans and processes
- Involvement in and facilitation of reliability centred maintenance activities
- Root cause analysis
- Life cycle cost analysis and modelling using operational performance and maintenance data
- Implementation of failure reporting, analysis and corrective action systems
- Provision of training and coaching in RAM, LSA, RCA, RCM and Asset Management topics
Ideal candidates for this role will bring with them experience in either:
You will have:
- Reliability engineering, including RAM modelling, RAM data analysis, RAM engineering management, FRACAS, RAM program development and assessment across the asset life cycle
- Maintenance engineering: Development and alignment of optimised maintenance programs with the business plans and operational needs of asset intensive organisations including reliability centred maintenance, maintenance requirements determination, FMECA, Logistic Support Analysis
- Integrated Logistics Support
- Asset Performance measurement, including data analytics, metrics development, organisational maturity assessments and performance modelling
- Undergraduate degree in a technical discipline (Engineering, Science)
The KPMG Difference
- Highly developed problem solving and analytical skills.
- Demonstrated ability to conceptualise required outcomes for complex issues and convert analysis into practical, quantitative business recommendations.
- Strong communication skills and experience engaging with clients and stakeholders to elicit and interpret requirements and manage project delivery.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritise initiatives and deliver solutions in a dynamic and challenging environment.
- Ability to produce high quality reports, presentations and data analysis
- Experience in application and use of tools supporting the RAM, configuration management, maintenance engineering and logistics support analysis process
- Management consulting experience (desirable)
Our people are focused on creating a diverse and dynamic environment that embraces and values differences. We value the variety of unique experiences, qualities and characteristics that our people possess, and we share and learn from each other.
We are proud to be consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and for our achievements in LGBT+ workplace inclusion.
Our commitment to 'Flexibility' allows our people to manage the changing demands of work, personal or family life. Explore the links below to hear our people share their experience @ KPMG! Flexibility empowers wellbeing Flexibility enables contribution to the community Flexibility inspires technology & innovation Flexibility supports family Make KPMG the clear choice for your career and be Extraordinary ! Advertised:
13 Oct 2020 AUS Eastern Daylight Time Applications close:
12 Nov 2021 AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now