Expression of Interest - Strategy Growth & Digital - Data Senior Consultant
KPMG Australia is part of a global network providing extensive services across a wide range of industries and sectors. Our people collaborate, share their expertise and create innovation as we partner with clients to solve complex challenges, empower change, drive disruption and growth. We look for talented people with the potential to make an extraordinary difference for our clients, our firm and our communities. KPMG's Strategy, Growth and Digital team
provide unique services through delivering consulting projects, data trust management, custom analytics work, AI, proofs of concept and data platforms. Working in our team you'll be mixing with some of the brightest minds while working on significant commercial projects - solving real world problems at some of the nation's most respected companies, using some of the most exciting and interesting data you wouldn't normally have access to. Your Opportunity
You'll be working collaboratively within a team environment and building strong client relationships. Joining our team, you'll be working across projects that are applying data solutions to solve client problems.
How are you Extraordinary?
- Our highly skilled Data & Analytics team helps our clients to use their data resources for creating value, enhancing competitiveness, and driving business decisions within Data & Analytics.
- We provide unique services through delivering consulting projects, custom analytics work, proofs of concept, fantastic face to face and on-line trainings and accreditations for our brightest minds around data and advanced analytics.
- Our team is seeking data specialists to support our ambitious growth strategy. Working in our team you'll be mixing with some of the brightest minds while working on significant commercial projects - solving real world problems at some of the nation's most respected companies, using some of the most exciting and interesting data you wouldn't normally have access to.
At KPMG, we believe diversity of thought, background and unique experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients, and communities.
To be considered for this opportunity, your qualifications, skills & experience could include:
The KPMG Difference
- Had experience or exposure to analysing and business consulting with data - data strategy, using relational databases (SQL), data workbench & visualisation tools for project delivery, applying business logic and interpreting results
- Possess the following traits:
- Intellectual curiosity: exploring new territories and finding creative and unusual ways to solve data management problems.
- Patience, as nothing will work the first time.
- Focus: enjoy working in the detail and understanding the intricacies of how and why a data pipeline works as it does.
At KPMG, we're passionate about creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity. We believe that everyone's unique experiences enable us to deliver meaningful benefits for our people, our clients and communities. We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds, ages, religions, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, LGBTIQ+ people, those with a disability, women and people with a cultural or linguistically diverse background.
We embrace flexibility as a key principle to allow our people to manage the changing demands of work, personal and family life.
KPMG has a decade-long, proud commitment to Indigenous Australia, as demonstrated by the achievement of an Elevate level Reconciliation Action Plan. KPMG is a foundation member and Principal Partner of Pride in Diversity started in Australia by ACON and the Diversity Council of Australia, and is recognised in the Australian Workplace Equality Index(AWEI) which evaluates LGBTIQ+ inclusiveness in the workplace. KPMG Australia has been consistently recognised as an Employer of Choice in the Australian Government's Workplace Gender Equality Agency(WGEA) annual index.
Flexibility empowers wellbeing
Flexibility enables contribution to the community
Flexibility inspires technology & innovation
Flexibility supports family
Make KPMG the clear choice for your career and be Extraordinary ! Advertised:
20 Oct 2021 AUS Eastern Daylight Time Applications close:
06 Dec 2021 AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now