How will you make an impact?
Are you passionate about making a positive impact to our members dignified retirement?
In this senior executive role, you will play a crucial part in formulating and implementing vital strategies aimed at assisting our members with effectively managing their superannuation. Your role will have a positive influence on our members' retirement by ensuring they seamlessly receive the necessary information and support exactly when they require it, all delivered with exceptional care and service. The opportunity
The Executive Manager, Service Operations is responsible for the management of third-party service providers and the internal servicing teams. The role will also oversee the development and management of servicing models, including operations and digital solutions, for all Hostplus members, employers and third parties with a focus on ensuring our members, employers and third parties are able to get the information that they need, when and how they want it.
Key responsibilities for this role include:
- Providing strategic leadership and oversight to the service operations team, driving high quality service delivery to ensure member satisfaction, engagement, and retention.
- Developing and executing the various stages of the business strategy as well as, the development and implementation of related business plans.
- End to end management of member online services to drive marketing, and provide knowledge and functionality, to meet member expectations.
- Managing and refining, service operating models across the business both internally, and externally through vendors, to ensure they are meeting expectations.
- Management of governing frameworks.
- Developing and rolling out a communication strategy to meet education of members and operational requirements.
- Overseeing the end-to-end claims management process to ensure a high-quality service is being provided through vendors.
- Managing the delivery of education and engagement on products and services the fund offers.
- Overseeing the development of face-to-face front office engagement models for education and services in Melbourne, Sydney, and Adelaide.
- Overseeing business transformation programs, including but not limited to, the conversion of transactions to digital strategies.
- Increasing digital take up rates and increasing education and engagement models across the fund.
- Managing, refining, and monitoring vendor management frameworks, including the adherence to vendor contractual obligations.
We are seeking a senior executive with extensive experience within the financial services industry, with specialised expertise in fund administration, vendor management and / or insurance. You will be a experienced people leader with the ability to empower and influence teams and have a strong understanding of relevant regulations and legislation. In addition, you will have the ability to incorporate requirements into actions and have in-depth knowledge in managing operational teams and building best of breed infrastructure. Relevant post graduate studies and / or RG 146 accreditation will be advantageous. What can we offer you?
Our employees are passionate about what we do and are proud to be part of an organisation which helps everyday Australians achieve a brighter future. We value diversity of thought and have an open and flexible workplace. Some industry leading benefits we offer include:
- Hybrid and flexible work environment
- 15% superannuation
- Additional paid leave over Christmas and New Year
- Additional 5 days paid "flex leave", so that you can take time out when you need it
- 18 weeks paid parental leave
- 3 days community service leave
- 4 weeks paid gender affirmation leave
- Access to long service leave at 5 years
- Access to subsidised financial advice
- Dedicated per person development budget to support your growth
At Hostplus, we passionately provide our over 1.7 million members with the best possible service; constantly looking for new ways to deliver better value while helping members get the most out of their super. We are inspired to help our members achieve greater security for their future and ensure they retire with dignity.
Your role at Hostplus will make a difference, whether you're in marketing, financial advice, operations or any of our other divisions - you'll be contributing to ensuring our members retire with the best possible outcomes, and what better feeling is there than knowing your role helps someone to retire with dignity and security? Our commitment to diversity and inclusion
We are passionate about creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity. We believe diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our members, and the communities we operate in.
We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds, ages, religions, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, LGBTIQ+ people, those with a disability, neurodiverse individuals, women, and people with a cultural or linguistically diverse background. If a reasonable adjustment is required to assist you during the recruitment process, please reach out to us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org How do I apply?
If you are interested in this opportunity, please follow the prompts to make an application.
We have an important duty to our members, all appointments are made subject to a satisfactory National Police, Bankruptcy and Insolvency Check. Related documents
- Hostplus Values
- Hostplus Employee Benefits
- Executive Manager Service Operations PD
- Published on 01 Feb 2024, 12:52 AM