See job description for details
Job Title: Cloud Engineer, Infrastructure/Automation
Location: Docklands, Melbourne.
- Do work that matters at scale, using modern cloud platforms
- Collaborate with talented teams of engineers and analysts
- Join a progressive organisation with the people and policies you want
At ANZ our purpose is to shape a world where people and communities thrive, and to achieve this we need a talented Cloud Engineer to join our Cloud Platforms technology area. The Cloud Platforms technology area sits within our Infrastructure and Cloud Services Domain and builds and operates our cloud platforms. Role Overview
As a full stack engineer, you will be an integral part of our Cloud Experience squad. Using your web frontend / backend and CI/CD cloud skills, you will deliver and improve the experience of the consumers of our internal Cloud portal. Through your web development experience, you will know on to use data to know where consumers are spending their time on the website, and come up with ideas and suggestions to keep them engaged, and bring them to life. What a Typical Day will look like:
What will likely be in your toolkit?
- Work in collaborative teams to explore business initiatives and solutions
- Write code and follow software engineering best practices
- Integrate and gather data from different sources to aggregate in meaningful ways for our cloud customers
- Challenge the status quo, whilst always looking for opportunities for continuous improvement
- Forget the suit stereotype - we encourage you to dress for your day
You’re not expected to have 100% of these skills. At ANZ a growth mindset is at the heart of our culture and we actively encourage people to try new things. So if this role interests you and you feel you have most of these things in your toolbox, we’d love to hear from you.
- Experience designing web UX
- Experience with storage and search technologies such as MongoDB, Elasticsearch...
- Extensive experience working within cross-functional, agile or continuous delivery teams
- A growth mindset and desire to continually learn and share new techniques and ideas
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to ‘why’ – our purpose – to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're focused on seeing our people thrive just as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So in order to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded.
We work flexibly at ANZ and encourage you to talk to us about how this role can be flexible for you and any adjustments you may require to our recruitment process or the role itself. If you are a candidate with a disability, let us know how we can provide you with additional support.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers. You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and searching for reference number AUS141016