See job description for details
Immediate start- Temp to perm- CBD - High end Retail- Senior EA role Your new company
Working for a high end retail organisation your role will be based out of the CBD office supporting the Executive Chairman. This role is mostly office based with some flexibility to work from home on occasion. Your new role
he main purpose of this role is to ensure the efficient running and management of the Executive Chairman's Office. The EA will be responsible for diary management and travel coordination as well as multi-tasking to action competing priorities to a high standard. You will act as the main interface for the executive office both within the business and with clients. The EA will cultivate collaborative relationships and provide an exceptional level of service, information and advice. Other Key Responsibilities include but not limited to;
What you'll need to succeed
- Client service, communication, and EA administration
- Effective email and inbox management on behalf of the Executive Chairman
- Accurate and timely diary management for the Executive Chairman, including the scheduling and coordination of meetings with internal and external stakeholders.
- Accurate and timely travel coordination for the Executive Chairman.
- Ability to adapt and respond to changes in diary and travel schedules.
- Attending to wider business errands and PA duties.
- Formatting of documents, presentations, and client correspondence, as well as document preparation of legal documents.
- Build strong networks and relationships with key stakeholders and their EAs.
- Ad-hoc administration and project support for the wider executive team.
- Coordinate, taken minutes, and undertake administrative responsibility for executive
- Team meetings and events, including monthly executive and advisory committee meeting.
- Oversee and guide the performance and professional development other administration staff
What you need to do now
- Prior high level personal/executive assistant experience
- Strong Microsoft Office, typing and formatting skills.
- Exposure to accounts payable/reconciliation experience.
- Advanced communication skills and ability to deal with a range of key internal and external stakeholders.
- Upmost professionalism required to liaise with executive levels.
- Outstanding organisational skills, with a sound ability to prioritise and manage competing deadlines.
- Ability to deal with upset or impatient clients.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong sense of accountability and a commitment to delivering quality service.
- Sense of urgency with the ability to remain calm under pressure.
- High level of discretion and sensitivity when dealing with confidential matters
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. LHS 297508