Line of Service
Internal Firm Services Industry/Sector
Not Applicable Specialism
Organisation Strategy Management Level
Manager Job Description & Summary
Our ITSM Service Management team works with businesses to face challenges in a new angle and fresh thinking. We deliver solutions with human ingenuity, passion and experience, blending technical skills and strategy to advise our internal functions and teams with spectacular results. And we're looking for a leader to take our team to the next level, as we make these problems easier to tackle and empower our people to use their creativity, authenticity and human differences to be the champions of change within our vast community of solvers.
Use the know-how you've gained in Disaster Recovery Planning & Execution to grow our ITSM Service Management team. With new problems to solve, you'll have plenty of opportunities to create change. We work from anywhere, so your strong communication skills and team leadership abilities will get a workout. As a leader in the ITSM Service Management team, you'll make a real impact in a workplace that's human-led and tech-enabled.
As an expert in situation analysis and experience in operating on a critical path, you'll lead a team solving important problems by nature and the kind of people who reimagine the possible for their clients and stakeholders. In our ITSM Service Management team, you'll also use your cloud or managed services environments with a focus on Disaster Recovery solutions and products, network infrastructure and IT security policy to:
It's time to move forward. And upward.
- Manage the Disaster Recovery site, maintain resilience of all technical infrastructure supporting prioritised business activity and ensuring client expectations are delivered without compromise
- Be responsible for the quality and integrity of the Disaster Recovery management practice including supporting infrastructure and documentation
- Plan and coordinate annual tests of Disaster Recovery plan
- Ensure all PwC I.T. services required to comply with the PwC AU Disaster Recovery policy have been tested to an acceptable level of service and data recovery in the event of a critical disruption to availability
- Help our Business Support & Firm Operations team support and enable all areas of our firm to deliver meaningful value to clients
You want to lead teams with impact and create meaningful change in a place with the flexibility and reward you need to make your life work away from the office.
We'll give you a career-defining leadership role that:
- Is strong on growth and reward
- Provides meaningful work and leadership opportunities
- Has competitive and transparent salary packages with the opportunity for yearly bonuses and promotions
- Supports you to grow your leadership skills with our Academy, study support, access to strong mentors and The Outside - our world-first immersive development experience
- Prioritises new families with 26 weeks of parental leave
We're an inclusive bunch, and we try to make life easier - for our clients, our teams and our communities. If you need reasonable adjustments when applying, just let us know.
Mel Taclay is the Recruitment Manager for the role. As the team experiences high volumes of applications, we appreciate your patience to allow for a timely and fair process for all. Education
(if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred: Certifications
(if blank, certifications not specified) Required Skills Optional Skills Desired Languages
(If blank, desired languages not specified) Travel Requirements Available for Work Visa Sponsorship? Government Clearance Required? Job Posting End Date