Digital Marketing Specialist
The Opportunity: Flexible location, Sydney Melbourne Brisbane or Adelaide
Aon is a global leader in broking and consulting services for risk management, insurance transactions, reinsurance, human capital consulting and financial planning.
Affinity is a core client segment of Aon , specialising in the provisio n of exceptional insurance solutions for small businesses .
The business has gone through a significant digital transformation; through a combination of a constantly evolving digital marketing strategy, upscaling our digital ecosystem and working with new strategic partners to deliver new and profitable channels to market . The segment has turned flat growth into 15%+ growth each quarter for the last 4 quarters .
The Australian MarComms team has quadrupled in size in 4 years with significant investment in the marketing of the Affinity brand. This role is critical for driving the continued growth of Affinity.
As Social Media Specialist, you will work closely with senior marketing team. You will thrive on testing new approaches in our continuous drive for improved customer experiences and better commercial outcomes. You will be commercially minded, being able to turn insights into impactful outcomes and confident in backing up recommendations with powerful insights. The Responsibilities of the role are:
- Plan, schedule, execute and monitor all paid campaigns across Aon social media channels including but not limited to Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn and Google My Business
- Extract, build and refine data lists from various sources (including CRM) in order to build audiences, create segments and target for all products across social
- Plan, implement and evaluate A/B testing strategy to constantly improve results and maximize business and channel objectives
- Monitor and engage with our community on all social channels and work with Sales Team and Customer Service to resolve any issues
- Plan, schedule, execute and monitor retargeting and remarketing activities across social channels
- Work with the Content Writer to explore avenues to grow and engage our social media following across all channels using a mix of brand-appropriate content and performance marketing
- Analyse and interpret social media data to improve campaign performance and produce regular reports to highlight results against KPIs
- Contribute to strategic conversations around marketing automation, executing initial campaigns to build a business case for an automation specialist.
- 3+ years of experience in Social Media / Communications (in house or agency experience welcomed)
- Experience and confidence with social platforms to set-up and manage paid and organic campaigns across conversion and lead generating campaigns
- Proven copywriting skills and an eye for design with a high attention to detail
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, Marketing or equivalent
- Passionate about all things social media
- Comfortable using Google Analytics, reporting dashboards and performance metrics
- Experience working with and managing influencers (desirable)
- Experience working with a CRM (Salesforce or Eloqua) (desirable)
- Knowledge of SEO and SEM (desirable)
We're a team of authentic and smart individuals focused on providing exceptional value to our clients and our local communities. Meaningful and genuine relationships are at the heart of our business success and we're proud of our positive impact.
Here at Aon, you're always more than just a job title. We encourage and support you to expand your knowledge and grow alongside some of the best people in the business - in Australia and throughout our connected global networks.
As a valued colleague of Aon, you (and your family) have access to benefits that support your holistic wellbeing
How to apply:
- You will receive a generous Group Salary Continuance Insurance (SCI) policy which will provide you with up to 75% of your salary
- Aon actively supports employees who wish to pursue work-related studies
- Aon colleagues gain access to the Well One app. The Well One program aims to support colleagues in balancing emotional, physical, lifestyle and financial wellbeing
Please submit your up to date resume and cover letter with relevant experiences.
Aon is committed to creating a winning and inclusive culture with growth and development opportunities for everyone. Diversity is the foundation on which we have built our world-class organization, unparalleled in delivering distinctive value through the work we do.
We embrace an inclusive culture where our people trust each other, respect diversity and share ideas freely.