See job description for details
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Project Manager in Melbourne, Apply Now! Your new company
A Cyber Security Project Manager contract for an initial 6 months is available at this leading education institution located in Melbourne. Your new role
As Project Manager you will be responsible for:
What you'll need to succeed
- The end to end management and implementation of various IT projects
- Acting as the escalation point of contact, recommending solutions and resolving more complicated project issues.
- Initiating, developing and maintaining strong and effective internal and external networks that are relevant to meeting the completion of projects.
- Identifying, assessing, and managing risks to the success of the projects and impacts on the business
- Ensuring that realistic project, quality, and change control plans are prepared and maintained while providing regular and accurate updates to stakeholders as appropriate
- Leading project change management process and ensuring deliverables are completed within planned cost, timeframe, and resource budgets are signed off.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
What you'll get in return
- Extensive experience in Security (CISO) and ITS application project management . This may include, evidence of working for a large organisation, managing (end to end) project management lifecycle
- Strong negotiation, defect management, and vendor management skills
- Substantial experience engaging and managing external vendors to project delivery outcomes including management to time, quality and financial KPI's
- Strong risk management, both project/ enterprise risk (s) and issue (s) management for assessing potential impacts to project performance and to the University.
In return you will be able to work in a flexible environment where you will feel supported by an experienced, highly professional team whilst working on an exciting program of work. You will have the opportunity to work in a hybrid working environment with a mix of in the office and working from home. What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or send directly to Jessica Simonsz at Jessica.firstname.lastname@example.org If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. LHS 297508