See job description for details
Full Time Permanent Customer Support Manager Opportunity I Kilsyth Location I Great Salary I Career Growth
Your new company
In this role, you'll have the opportunity to work for Australia's market leader in the manufacture and marketing of garage doors and automatic openers. In addition to this, they put their customers at the very centre of everything they do and are truly passionate about delivering customer service excellence.
Your new role
In this role delivering an exceptional customer experience is your key focus. You will be responsible for the daily running of all functions within the Customer Support team. This role requires strong leadership with particular focus on the implementation of strong processes and disciplines, whilst working collaboratively with our Sales and Operations teams to deliver amazing outcomes for our customers. To be awesome in this role, you will thrive working in a fast paced environment and be obsessed about delivering service excellence to our customers.
- You will lead and build a team of high performing consultants ensuring the provision of an elite customer experience.
- You will be focused on the efficiency of the team to maximise order entry with the highest level of accuracy and you will be an absolute whiz when it comes to optimising systems and processes
- Build the culture of the team, have a positive attitude and bring high energy to work in order to develop the team to help take our business into the future
- You will work collaboratively and cross functionally with various departments to ensure installations is providing a best-in-class customer experience from order to installation.
- You will effectively manage performance and ensure the entire team are given, know and understand their KPI's that are outcome driven, challenging and measurable
- You will take ownership and follow tasks through to completion.
What you'll need to succeed
In order to be successful in this role, you must first and foremost have a passion for customer service excellence.
- Have 5+ years' experience in a leadership role
- Demonstrated ability to manage, motivate and lead a high performing team.
- A highly articulate communicator in both written and oral communication
- Demonstrated success mentoring and developing consultants at varying levels whilst pro-actively addressing performance issues by identifying areas of non-performance as well as root cause, and provide support to prevent future occurrences, including training
- Tech savvy with great computer skills, use of Salesforce &/or SAP would be an advantage
- Exceptional time management and a strong attention to detail
- Ability to build relationships with high level stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as an effective member of a team, contributing to a positive workplace culture
- High attention to detail and the ability to multitask and problem solve
- You will be process orientated with highly developed capability in analysis, planning and strategic coordination
What you'll get in return
- Work for a business with a great culture where everyone has a voice. If you are looking for a supportive and trusting environment where people will thrive and can learn from each other this is the perfect opportunity for you.
- You will be eligible for employee discounts and a large range of benefits as part of the Dulux Group
- Opportunity for growth, development, and career progression opportunities within the Dulux Group
- We have several wellbeing initiatives in place like flexible working hours, working from home, weekly meditation, and regular events to connect with your peers.
- Competitive salary
What you need to do now
If you are interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, via our secure portal to send your CV across to Jennifer Culham LHS 297508