Customer Service Representative
Established in Melbourne in 2015, Airwallex is a global payments fintech company transforming the way businesses move and manage money globally. We have built a global financial infrastructure platform to help businesses transact, collect and pay across 130+ countries and 50+ currencies, without the constraints of the traditional global financial system.
Airwallex is Australia's fastest growing fintech unicorn. We've grown to 13 global locations and have raised over $500 million in funding. Airwallex has been recognised in Forbes' Cloud 100 2020, and placed in the Top 50 of KPMG's Global Fintech100 two years in a row. To support our ambitious growth plans, we're looking for smart, collaborative and passionate people who are looking to make a genuine impact. The role:
We're looking for a dedicated, empathetic team member to join us at ground level as a Customer Service Representative within our Melbourne team. We're looking for proactive, high-energy individuals who have a passion for delivering a seamless customer experience and want to work in a fast paced environment. Individuals who prove themselves will have ample room for professional growth as we scale rapidly!
Who you are:
- You love to talk to customers - you must be passionate about talking to customers directly, listening to what they want and explaining the benefits of Airwallex.
- You're focused on great customer experience - you're empathetic, transparent, and always try to resolve issues as quickly as you can and in the best possible way.
- You're a great communicator on the phone and via email - you're able to articulate complex concepts in a simple way.
- You're a multi-tasker - you're able to prioritise your time and tasks effectively, have the ability to pick up new systems quickly and have a keen eye for detail.
- You're a great team player - you'll be working with people across diverse global offices and will need to work collaboratively with them to solve problems.
- You're a problem solver - you love to solve problems, are a critical thinker and have a demonstrated history of working with and understanding complex systems.
- You think big - you will have the ability to influence and optimise the customer support processes and systems as we grow and scale the team.
What you'll bring:
- 1-2+ years' experience in inside sales and/or customer support.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English required, and secondary language a plus.
- Payments experience.
- Zendesk (or similar support tools) experience preferred.
- Fraud experience preferred.
Your work requirements:
- Saturdays and/or Sundays - you'll be an integral part of launching our 24/7 live support model by providing support on weekends. You'll always get 2 days off during that same working week and we're flexible with the days you choose. We encourage you to take your days off consecutively and won't ask you to change your days once they're set.
- Work hours - your work hours will be 9am - 6pm.
- Hybrid of remote / office work - our customer support team is working in the office on Mondays and Tuesdays, however you'll be required to work from home from Wednesdays to Sundays.
- Some public holidays - you may be required to work some public holidays.
Airwallex is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and anyone seeking employment at Airwallex is considered based on merit, qualifications, competence and talent. We don't regard colour, religion, race, national origin, sexual orientation, ancestry, citizenship, sex, marital or family status, disability, gender, or any other legally protected status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.