Client Executive Commercial
- You will be joining a high performing team
- Endless career growth opportunities within a Global company
- Position will suit someone who is driven and seeking a new challenge within the Insurance industry!
At Aon, we understand the importance of having flexible work practices to allow our colleagues to be their very best. We offer Hybrid work solutions which allows our colleagues to work from their place of choice, in conjunction to the local Aon office. Of course flexibility goes beyond just the place of work.. and we are all for it. We call this Smartworking! The Opportunity:
We are seeking a Client Executive to join our Melbourne Commercial Team, which specialises in the delivery of best-in-class risk management solutions for mid-market clients. We have an extensive presence across Australia, with representation in each State capital and an extensive regional branch network.
The Client Executive supports the service delivery for a key portfolio of commercial clients and is considered a key driver to our long-term growth ambitions in this segment.
Joining a high performing team, the Client Executive will work on a defined portfolio of existing complex clients and new client acquisition activities with various brokers in a support capacity, while also having the opportunity to have the responsibility of working on a portfolio autonomously.
This is the perfect role for someone who is looking to grow their insurance career in a challenging, fast paced and collaborative environment. Key responsibilities will include:
- Providing quality and proactiveness to support various Client Manager/Team Leads on an existing book of clients
- Assisting in delivery of growth and new client acquisition strategies
- Work directly with support teams to ensure accurate and timely completing of tasks
- Build strong relationship with clients, internal and external stakeholders
- Manage a portfolio of own clients
- Actively contribute in monthly branch and sales meetings and be an eager learner for Aon and external training opportunities
- Actively support utilisation of new systems and processes that support our business growth and improvement
This position will suit a someone with the following experience:
- Experience in a similar role or within the insurance industry
- Tier 1 Qualification and basic insurance technical skills
- Strong client relationship management capabilities
- First-class communication and presentation skills
- A keen entrepreneurial spirit
- Eagerness to grow a career in insurance
We're a team of authentic and smart individuals focused on providing exceptional value to our clients and our local communities. Meaningful and genuine relationships are at the heart of our business success and we're proud of our positive impact.
Here at Aon, you're always more than just a job title. We encourage and support you to expand your knowledge and grow alongside some of the best people in the business - in Australia and throughout our connected global networks.
How to apply:
- As a valued colleague of Aon, you (and your family) have access to benefits that support your holistic wellbeing
- You will receive a generous Group Salary Continuance Insurance (SCI) policy which will provide you with up to 75% of your salary
- Aon actively supports employees who wish to pursue work-related studies
- Aon colleagues gain access to the Well One app. The Well One program aims to support colleagues in balancing emotional, physical, lifestyle and financial wellbeing
- We provide flexible work practices, including a mix of Hybrid office and work from home. We call it AonFlex!
Please submit your up to date resume and cover letter with relevant experiences.
Aon is committed to creating a winning and inclusive culture with growth and development opportunities for everyone. Diversity is the foundation on which we have built our world-class organization, unparalleled in delivering distinctive value through the work we do .
We embrace an inclusive culture where our people trust each other, respect diversity and share ideas freely.