Client Executive - Professions team
- Unique opportunity to join a specialist national Insurance Broking team
- Hands on client relationship position with the chance to develop your career in insurance
- Be part of a close knit and supportive team
As part of a recently evolved team with ambitions to grow the business unit, and current colleague's career paths, this will suit a positive and self-motivated person wanting to develop their insurance skills / career, whilst servicing a range of Professions clients, including IT / Management Consultants, Architects, Engineers etc.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Managing a portfolio of existing clients, responding to new insurance quotes, service queries, claims, and renewals
- Your day will be fast paced and varied, including; policy administration, team meetings, CRM system management for your clients and liaising with insurers on more challenging placements
- Actively manage your portfolio; developing long term relationships and promoting additional services for your client's businesses
- Opportunity exists to participate on projects and other more strategic tasks from time to time
- Working to portfolio targets as well as new business targets
You will be a friendly and helpful self-starter, highly client service focused and a great team player. We are also looking for;
- Comparable customer service and / or sales experiences
- Comparable insurance experiences would be preferred
- An enthusiasm to achieve team and personal goals
- Being comfortable working in a phone based agile working environment, collaborating with your wider team / leaders in other locations
We're a team of authentic and smart individuals focused on providing exceptional value to our clients and our local communities. Meaningful and genuine relationships are at the heart of our business success and we're proud of our positive impact.
How to apply:
- Here at Aon, you're always more than just a job title. We encourage and support you to expand your knowledge and grow alongside some of the best people in the business - in Australia and throughout our connected global networks.
- As a valued colleague of Aon, you (and your family) have access to benefits that support your holistic wellbeing
- You will receive a generous Group Salary Continuance Insurance (SCI) policy which will provide you with up to 75% of your salary
- Aon actively supports employees who wish to pursue work-related studies
- Aon colleagues gain access to the Well One app. The Well One program aims to support colleagues in balancing emotional, physical, lifestyle and financial wellbeing
Please submit your up to date resume with relevant experiences.
Aon is committed to creating a winning and inclusive culture with growth and development opportunities for everyone. Diversity is the foundation on which we have built our world-class organization, unparalleled in delivering distinctive value through the work we do.
We embrace an inclusive culture where our people trust each other, respect diversity and share ideas freely.