- Bring your persistence, love of clients and high levels of energy to the team
- Develop your career with one of the world's leading insurance brokers
- Role can be based in Melbourne, Sydney, Perth or Brisbane!
At Aon, we understand the importance of having flexible work practices to allow our colleagues to be their very best. We offer Hybrid work solutions which allows our colleagues to work from their place of choice, in conjunction to the local Aon office. Of course flexibility goes beyond just the place of work...and we are all for it. We call this AonFlex! The Opportunity
An exciting opportunity has become available for a hardworking and driven Client Executive - Claims to join our Private Client team. Your dedication in providing a high-quality service to your clients will be what earns you the respect and in return you will work alongside and learn from an experienced team of individuals that will ensure you have a long and successful career within Aon.
You will be responsible for:
- Providing a high level of client claims service to enable successful claims settlement
- Gathering information and claims negotiations
- Management and recording of claim information.
This position requires a driven and experienced self-starter who possesses strong analysis, problem solving and negotiation skills. Additionally, you will have the following:
- A sound understanding of a broad range of Personal and Commercial General Insurance products
- Exceptional client relationship capabilities with first class communication & presentation skills
- Exceptional negotiation skills
- Comfortable working in a high-pressure professional environment
- Solid planning and organisational skills with a strong work ethic and ability to work in a team environment.
We're a team of authentic and smart individuals focused on providing exceptional value to our clients and our local communities. Meaningful and genuine relationships are at the heart of our business success and we're proud of our positive impact.
Here at Aon, you're always more than just a job title. We encourage and support you to expand your knowledge and grow alongside some of the best people in the business - in Australia and throughout our connected global networks.
Here are some of the key benefits you'll get at Aon:
How to apply:
- As a valued colleague of Aon, you (and your family) have access to benefits that support your holistic wellbeing
- You will receive a generous Group Salary Continuance Insurance (SCI) policy which will provide you with up to 75% of your salary
- Aon actively supports employees who wish to pursue work-related studies and offers career advancement opportunities
- Aon colleagues gain access to the Well One app. The Well One program aims to support colleagues in balancing emotional, physical, lifestyle and financial wellbeing.
Please submit your up to date resume with relevant experiences and skills.
Aon is committed to creating a winning and inclusive culture with growth and development opportunities for everyone. Diversity is the foundation on which we have built our world-class organization, unparalleled in delivering distinctive value through the work we do.
We embrace an inclusive culture where our people trust each other, respect diversity and share ideas freely.
To learn more about the Aon please visit our careers site: www.aoncareers.com.au