- Work for a Global Company with flex working and great benefits!
- We can offer a stable career, training & development
- Location -Melbourne CBD
At Aon, we understand the importance of having flexible work practices to allow our colleagues to be their very best. We offer Hybrid work solutions which allows our colleagues to work from their place of choice, in conjunction to the local Aon office. Of course flexibility goes beyond just the place of work.. and we are all for it. We call this AonFlex! The opportunity:
As a Client Executive you would be assisting with the retention and growth of the Health portfolio by providing exceptional customer service and addressing client's needs in a timely and professional manner.
Your exceptional customer service experience, ability to build rapport, build relationships and insurance experience, will be used extensively in this collaborative team. Responsibilities
- Daily phone interaction with new and existing clients regarding their insurance / risk needs
- Building strong rapport with each client through listening to their needs and wants
- Providing on the spot support to client queries, as well managing multiple ongoing communication with more complex client needs via phone and email
- Daily interactions with colleagues to receive, and provide them, ongoing support regarding client requirements
- On occasion, negotiate with Insurers and clients on risks outside of underwriting guidelines
- To support your own goals, you will complete daily general administration tasks
- Multi-tasking when handling phone calls, emails and system updates concurrently
- Providing time to support others during peak periods
- Understanding client financials and providing appropriate support regarding payment queries
Ability to build relationships with multiple stakeholders in a professional manner
- Use your negotiation and influencing skills
- Want to be in an environment which requires ongoing learning and development
- Able to write professional emails, reports, and data
- Ability to collaborate well with others and work in a team
- Ability to use initiative, multitask and complete various complexity of tasks to deadlines
- Comparable client servicing / sales experience
- Comparable insurance industry experience
- Strong experiences using software programs, such as MS (Outlook)
- Relevant Degree / studies would be advantageous
- RG146 - Tier 1 accreditation, Insurance Broking preferred
We're a team of authentic and smart individuals focused on providing exceptional value to our clients and our local communities. Meaningful and genuine relationships are at the heart of our business success and we're proud of our positive impact.
Here at Aon, you're always more than just a job title. We encourage and support you to expand your knowledge and grow alongside some of the best people in the business - in Australia and throughout our connected global networks.
Here are some of the key benefits you'll get at Aon:
How to apply:
- As a valued colleague of Aon, you (and your family) have access to benefits that support your holistic wellbeing
- You will receive a generous Group Salary Continuance Insurance (SCI) policy which will provide you with up to 75% of your salary
- Aon actively supports employees who wish to pursue work-related studies and offers career advancement opportunities
- Aon colleagues gain access to the Well One app. The Well One program aims to support colleagues in balancing emotional, physical, lifestyle and financial wellbeing
Please submit your up-to-date resume with relevant experiences
Aon is committed to creating a winning and inclusive culture with growth and development opportunities for everyone. Diversity is the foundation on which we have built our world-class organization, unparalleled in delivering distinctive value through the work we do.
We embrace an inclusive culture where our people trust each other, respect diversity and share ideas freely.