Time Type: Full time
Worker Type: Employee
- Location: Melbourne, Sydney, Perth or Brisbane
- Type: Permanent - Full time
Join our team as an experienced Commercial Property Claims Manager! Handle commercial damages from fire, floods, theft, and more. Leverage your customer service expertise for success and growth in high-value claims within the dynamic insurance industry. This role specialises in Commercial property claims, offering an exciting and challenging opportunity to collaborate with our broker partners, customers, loss adjusters, builders, and suppliers for effective and efficient claims management. Your new role
- Provide outstanding customer service via verbal, written and in-person interactions
- Guide and provide support to people throughout their recovery
- Build and maintain strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Work in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
- End to end claims management of complex major loss property claims with guidance from your leaders
- Previous experience in handling large value commercial property claims
- ISR experience will be highly regarded
- Customer focused with a genuine care for people
- Possess resilience and the ability to remain composed under pressure
- Demonstrate confidence in decision-making and empowerment, coupled with the capacity to actively listen and guide stakeholders through the claims process with empathy
- Demonstrate proficiency in computer skills, adaptability to new systems, effective prioritisation of work, and a willingness to seek assistance when required
We can never really predict what's around the corner, but at QBE we're asking the right questions to enable a more resilient future - helping those around us build strength and embrace change to their advantage.
We're an international insurer that's building momentum towards realising our vision of becoming the most consistent and innovative risk partner.
And our people will be at the centre of our success. We're proud to work together, and encourage each other enable resilience for our customers, our environment, our economies and our communities.
With more than more than 11,000 people working across 27 countries, we're big enough to make a real impact, but small enough to provide a friendly workplace, where people are down-to-earth, passionate and kind.
We believe this is our moment - what if it was yours too? Benefits
We offer a range of benefits to help provide holistic support for your work life, whatever your circumstances. As a QBE employee you will have access to and benefit from:
Rewards & Recognition
- 'Hybrid Working' - a mix of working from home and in the office to enhance your work/life balance
- Our 'Thriving at our Best' wellbeing program, including free holistic wellbeing coaching, nutritional, confidential counselling, financial and legal advice
- 12 weeks' gender-equal flexible leave for all new parents, including paid super
- The ability to maximise retirement savings through voluntary super contributions and company matching
- Income protection insurance & reimbursed Death and Total Permanent Disability insurance premiums
- Additional leave and support through QBE's Family Domestic Violence First Responder Network
- Discounts on insurance products, car hire, hotels, goods and services including benefits through our various sports and arts sponsorship partners
We value our employee's experience with us and are proud to have been recognised for the following awards:
- 2021 LinkedIn Top Employer & HRD Employer of Choice
- 2020 Best Workplace Diversity & Inclusion and Excellence Award for Best Health & Wellbeing at the Australian HR Awards
- Australian Workplace Equality Index (AWEI) Platinum Employer since 2022 - the definitive national LGBTIQ+ benchmark for workplace inclusion recognising employers achieving Gold status for 4 or more years
- benchmark on LGBTQI+ workplace inclusion
- Ranked 6th place in the AAGE Top Graduate Employers 2021 as voted by graduates
- Top 20 Workplaces for Dads in 2019 and 2020 (HBF Direct Advice for Dads)
- Family First accredited employer since 2021
Click APPLY to submit your application. Successful applicants will need to complete work rights, police and credit checks through our online provider as a condition of employment.
QBE recognise the value of diverse perspectives and experience. We are committed to an inclusive workplace where everyone feels valued and respected for who they are. If we can provide support with access requirements, alternative work arrangements or you would like to connect with one of our networks please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply:
To submit your application, click "Apply" and follow the step by step process.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
QBE is an equal opportunity employer and is required to comply with equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction it operates.