See job description for details
Business Assurance and Controls Expert
About The Role
- Be a part of our Agile New Ways of Working
- Wide reaching financial crime role that spans across the largest customer base across ANZ
- Help to develop the future of banking in Australia and be a part of leading edge compliance solutions that are customer centric
Role Location: Melbourne
Role Type: Permanent, Full-time First, a bit about ANZ.
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to ‘why’ – our purpose – to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
ANZ NWOW Video
This role sits within the Digital Assurance team whose mandate is to provide assurance support to the business, developing best practices for operational risk management, uplifting our control environment and supporting the remediation of events and issues across the bank.
As the Business Assurance and Controls Expert
you will be leading Assurance activities associated with Digital Portfolio’s risk profile including facilitating Operational Risk Assessments, Obligations Management, Control governance, Risk Insights and Tech Risk Management. You will also play an active role to drive improvement in Risk capability/culture/awareness and promote Operational Risk Management as a core capability across Digital Tribes.
You will assist and guide the business in navigating through governance requirements associated with delivering change and build strong relationships with the business Second line risk, Technology Risk, Security Partners and Audit Partners. About You
To grow and be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following:
- Technical knowledge of risk and compliance regulation and frameworks
- Desire to create a thorough understanding of how our customers and bankers relate and react to embedding risk management in everyday activities
- Strong stakeholder engagement and communication skills to build relationships
- Utilise analytical insights and data to identify opportunities to better balance risk with customer propositions
- Experience in risk management OR internal / external audit, coupled with significant banking & finance industry knowledge
- Super curious, you proactively look for work and love solving complex problems.
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to ‘why’ – our purpose – to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So in order to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded.
ANZ recognises the value of an inclusive and diverse work environment. We take pride in the diversity of our people and encourage applications from diverse candidates. Our recruitment decisions are based on the key inherent needs and requirements of each role, and candidates are selected based on their unique strengths and characteristics. We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us and let us know how this role can be flexible for you.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers. You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference number AUS135788