See job description for details
About The Role
- Support customers with helpful financial products and services
- Drive staff engagement to achieve branch outperformance
- Building capability to future-ready ANZ and our workforce
Role Location: Shop 52 Lilydale Marketplace 33-45 Hutchinson Street, Lilydale VIC 3140
Role Type: Permanent, Full-Time
ANZ's Retail and Commercial Banking unit is made up of our extensive branch network, Contact Centres, Commercial Banking team, and Broker and Mobile mortgage manager units. We're working really hard as a business unit towards our two goals - to get to number one in customer service and number one in customer growth.
As a Branch Manager, you will be responsible for overall operation and performance of the branch including sales, maintaining service excellence and ensuring branch is compliant with ANZ's policies and procedures. You will also be responsible for enhancing the customer experience and delivering exceptional growth results across the key dimensions of quality sales activity, revenue, productivity and branch profit as demonstrated through Pillars of Performance. About You
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following:
- Business development and sales planning experience, preferably within the financial services industry
- Business management experience and strong commercial acumen
- Effective communication and strong interpersonal and networking skills
- Highly developed Leadership skills
- Previous banking experience (ideally Retail network)
- Digital proficiency and your commitment to build strong customer engagement digitally
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to ‘why’ – our purpose – to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So in order to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded. We work flexibly at ANZ and encourage you to talk to us about how this role can be flexible for you and any adjustments you may require to our recruitment process or the role itself
. If you are a candidate with a disability, let us know how we can provide you with additional support.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers. You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference number Taleo Job Code (AUS131009)