As an IBM Application Architect, you directly help clients transform their business and solve complex problems. You will define the scope and vision for projects that deliver customized solutions using your knowledge of IBM platforms. You are a technical leader, serving as a liaison among business partners, technical resources, and project stakeholders.
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Designing and leading solution, scoping, estimation and technical services for Blockchain projects
- Developing and delivering business strategy and implementation plans as well as complex Distributed Ledger/Blockchain technology applications
- Conceptualizing and developing relevant use cases, proof-of-concepts (POC), proof-of-value (POV)
- Managing project teams to successful delivery of Blockchain solutions.
- Expert knowledge in Blockchain technology & concepts
- Deep understanding of technology involved in developing Blockchain Solutions like Hyperledger Fabric (deep), Ethereum and alternate Blockchain technologies (recommended)
- Analyze Information Systems Architecture
- Perform Architecture Gap Analysis
Design Architecture Governance
- Design Business and Technical Architecture
- Plan Enterprise Architecture Development and Blockchain Deployment
Required Professional and Technical Expertise :
- At least 6 months of experience in Smart Contracts and Consensus Algorithms and developing Blockchain applications or proof-of-concepts (POCs) using Hyperledger, Ethereum Solidity or other proprietary language and APIs.
- At least 1 year of experience in pre-sales activities such as proposal writing, demonstrations and client presentations
- At least 3 years of experience architecting and developing applications using cloud based platforms/micro-services
- Strong passion for blockchain
Preferred Professional and Technical Expertise :
- At least 1 year of experience developing Blockchain Technology applications or proof-of-concepts (POCs) using Hyperledger, Ethereum Solidity, or other proprietary language or APIs.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Same as above
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
Same as above