See job description for details
About The Role
- Work for one of Australia's Big 4
- Highly engaged culture aiming to support your development
- Join an organisation that supports diversity and equal opportunity employment
Role Location: 833 Collins Street, Docklands VIC 3008
Role Type: Full-time, 12-month Fixed-term opportunity
The Customer Resolution (CR) Portfolio comprises the Internal and External Dispute Resolution teams, Systemic Issues function, Vulnerable Customer Strategy, BCCC oversight for AR&C division. Included in this portfolio is a significant remediation program – the Augur Complaints uplift program and preparation for RG271. Project Augur (Internal Dispute Resolution (IDR) Uplift Program) has an opportunity available to become a part of this significant program of change across the AR&C Division.
As the Project Assurance Lead you will be responsible for leading Augur’s Assurance team by providing 1st line Operational Risk and Assurance management for the uplift program in Customer Resolution (Project Augur) and be required to:
- Partnering with the stream leads through guidance and challenge to ensure solutions and their risks are identified, assessed and treated
- Enable the program to be bold and achieve its priorities whilst working within appetite and well considered risk awareness
- Establish a plan for ongoing Assurance activities and lead the project’s risk assessments, controls design, treatment, testing design, documentation and monitoring
- Support the project priorities and partner with the stream leads with guidance, assurance over quality and adequacy of solutions and make recommendations in relation to how risks are identified, assessed and treated across the program
- Mature the project’s risk management practices, including proactively identifying and responding to internal/external changes (including regulatory change) and establishing strong testing and monitoring practices
- Drive improvement in risk culture and awareness and promote operational risk management as a core tenet across all work streams.
- Lead and support a team of five Project Assurance Management Experts to deliver the above
To be successful in the role, you will have the following:
- Prior experience in 1st or 2nd line roles
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills leading to being considered as the “trusted adviser”
- Team player who is approachable, collaborative and a great listener yet ready to challenge the status quo in the quest for continuous improvement
- Hands-on experience in project risk management with strong understanding of impacts on operational risks and controls brought about from change
- Experience in the Financial Services industry across Retail or Commercial operations, products or distribution and preferably with regulator requirements
- Ability to collaborate with project and business to develop and embed effective operational risk management solutions
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to ‘why’ – our purpose – to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So in order to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded.
ANZ recognises the value of an inclusive and diverse work environment. We take pride in the diversity of our people and encourage applications from diverse candidates. Our recruitment decisions are based on the key inherent needs and requirements of each role, and candidates are selected based on their unique strengths and characteristics. We work flexibly at ANZ and encourage you to talk to us about how this role can be flexible for you and any adjustments you may require to our recruitment process or the role itself.
If you are a candidate with a disability, let us know how we can provide you with additional support.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers
You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference number AUS133500