Associate Director - Supply Chain
- Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- KPMG Australia
- 13 Dec 17
See job description for details
- Are you a Supply Chain specialist looking for your next move?
- Join our Operations Advisory team in Management Consulting
- We value work outputs over being in the office or wearing a suit every day
KPMG's Management Consulting practice requires an experienced Supply Chain professional to drive transformational change across client's Supply Chain operations. Based in Melbourne, we are looking for an energetic Associate Director to join our team.
Your new role
- You will be a project lead or key team member to assist with developing client leads, winning business and delivering transformational Supply Chain change within client organisations
- Have experience in warehousing and transportation management and optimisation across inbound, linehaul and distribution freight
- Have Inventory management and optimisation (safety, cycle and in transit inventory optimisation) experience
- Knowledge and involvement in running Integrated Business Planning from an operational perspective
- Have conducted network design and optimisation projects across multi-facility environments with multi-echelon inventory
- Have conducted supply chain transformation projects, including operating model re-design
- You will develop and transfer knowledge/skills to staff to optimise our talent offering and flexibility around delivery to a range of clients
- You will be provided with opportunities to learn and grow, developing skills across the full spectrum of Supply Chain
- Tertiary qualified, ideally in Logistics & Supply Chain Management
- Extensive experience and time working in Industry
- Extensive experience within complex Supply Chain environments
- Consulting experience is a plus
- Able to build and maintain relationships with clients, suppliers and colleagues
We offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and flexible and agile work practices that focus on our people's wellbeing to drive innovation and entrepreneurship. We also believe that our business plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues; and use our unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts for our communities.
We believe diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities. We are consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and our inclusive culture promotes the development of our people irrespective of gender, ethnicity, generation, flexible work status, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability.
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of KPMG and its ongoing success. So if you want a career where you can use your deep expertise to deliver real results, talk to us first.
Advertised: 28 Nov 2017 AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: 17 Dec 2017 AUS Eastern Daylight Time