Job Description About us
Owned by pension funds. Inspired by their members. Our purpose is to invest, protect and grow the long-term retirement savings of working people. We prioritise the interests of like-minded investors worldwide who aim to build a real and lasting impact by focusing on assets that combine excellent long-term risk/reward characteristics with broad economic, environmental and social benefits to the community. Operating globally from offices in Melbourne, Sydney, London, Berlin, Zurich, Amsterdam, New York, Hong Kong, Seoul and Tokyo, IFM manages investments across infrastructure, debt, listed equities and private equity assets. For more information, visit ifminvestors.com. Business Overview
team collaborates across the business with a strong emphasis on designing solutions, increasing efficiency and reducing operational risks. The team consists of several areas of specialisation including:
- Transaction Management & Support
- Investment Operations & Client Service
- Investment Risk & Execution Oversight
- Business Transformation
- Investment Accounting & Tax Services
- Information Technology
At IFM, you're not just part of an investment company - but an invested one. We see the work we do as the chance to take sustainable, responsible steps forward for millions of people around the world.
So, we have made sure to create a workplace that's inclusive, accountable and collaborative. Where you're given the opportunities to make a meaningful contribution and grow your skills. All while feeling valued and supported for who you are and what you bring to the team.
Along with the chance to make a meaningful, positive difference from day one, we offer a competitive salary and generous leave entitlements. We also believe all roles are genuinely flexible at IFM - so we are happy to talk through what this might look like for you. The Role
The Client Onboarding and Reporting Associate role sits within IFM's Client Service team and is at the forefront of the operational client experience at IFM, responsible for managing the end-to-end operational client onboarding process as well as delivering reporting to IFM management, clients and their related parties. This role is responsible for providing proactive, client centric service to clients and internal stakeholders across the business to meet client and firm objectives.
IFM's Client Service team is responsible for:
- End to end client onboarding including Risk assessment, AML/KYC, Tax validation etc
- Client data management
- Client data related remediation activity
- Client onboarding activity
- Reporting of Funds under Management (FUM), commitments, fees and costs and historical performance returns series
- RFP/RFIs regarding FUM, commitments, fees and costs and historical performance returns series
- Custodian reconciliations on cash flows, NAVs, commitments and returns
- Advisor and consultant queries and questionnaire data submissions
- Support Compliance and other legal filings
The Associate level role is responsible for:
Your Background and Experience
- Perform high quality checking and oversight of analyst work and ensure accuracy and timeliness of team deliverables
- Guide and support the team in providing quality client servicing and ensuring that the required standards for technical competence and professionalism are being met
- Organise, manage and monitor the team's schedule and inbox to ensure the quality and timely service delivery of requests and query responses
- Monitor the quality of outgoing communications by the team to clients to ensure alignment to our values and client standards
- Provide the approach to handling complex operational queries and reporting requests
- Apply and encourage a culture of continuous improvement to change and/or develop new practices and procedures
- Participate in key internal projects and new business initiatives
- Deliver appropriate management reporting and analysis statistics
- Lead the identification of emerging risks, trends and developments in the support environment: and implement solutions
Ready to invest in what matters?
- 5+ years' experience in Client Onboarding, Tax services or AML/KYC compliance roles within the Funds Management, Fund administration or Custody within the financial services industry for institutional clients
- 3+ years' experience in Client Service roles within the Funds Management, Fund administration or Custody within the financial services industry, servicing the operational and/or onboarding needs of institutional clients
- Previous institutional FATCA and CRS validation experience essential.
- Previous experience with AML/KYC processes essential
- Tertiary qualifications in commerce, economics, finance or related field
- Strong Financial knowledge
- High level numerical skills required
With IFM, that includes your own career. Visit ifminvestors.com/careers to find out more.
IFM Investors is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive culture where all employees are valued and recognised for their unique qualities, backgrounds, and perspectives. We champion all groups regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, or family status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us if you require any specific support for the interview process at Careers@ifminvestors.com