See job description for details
Excellent opportunity for Law graduates to gain exposure to a legal panel in private practice. Your new company
Work for one of Australia's largest Insurers! Your new role
An exciting opening for multiple Assistant Consultants to join the PRI Supported Claims team. This position will suit someone who thrives in a high-performance team and has an interest in exposure to complex legal claims.
The purpose of the role and your unique contribution is to:
What you'll need to succeed
- Assist in the management of incoming and outgoing mail for the Claims department within agreed time-frames and all associated filing.
- Management of notification of circumstances claim files and claims relating to coronial investigations, nominated scheme, bulk file and tax audit matters.
- Provide general administrative and claims management support to the senior consultants to support the delivery of end to end claims within agreed service standards.
- Ensure claims are escalated to the appropriate team member for approval if they are above the set delegation.
- Ensure compliance with legislation and company policy.
What you'll get in return
- Legal studies qualification.
- Ability to complete high volume of tasks within specific time-frames.
- Ability to work autonomously within a close team environment.
- Customer service experience in insurance and/or claims environment is highly desired.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Join an amazing team that values collaboration.
- Permanent - Full time position.
- Competitive salary for an entry level role.
- Gain exposure to a legal panel and private practice.
- Flexible working conditions.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. LHS 297508