Advanced Service Professional – Japanese Speaker
- Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan Stanley
- 20 Nov 17 2017-11-20
See job description for details
The GSPS Customer Service Analyst is the primary contact for the Asia-Pacific based employees of multinational companies who use Morgan Stanley as their Corporate Benefits Administrator. This is a multi-faceted role where you will be assisting a wide range of customers from CEOs to clerical staff in the execution and administration of their corporate share/option accounts. You will need to be able to speak a native language of Chinese, Cantonese or Japanese and speak English fluently, be an effective listener and deliver exceptional customer service. The current opening is for a native Japanese speaker role who can also speak fluent English.
- Receive inbound calls from participants, assess needs, answer enquiries, identify issues and implement the appropriate solutions, such as selling shares, assist with updating of wire instructions, address changes, etc. Make outbound calls when requested by back office or manager.
- Investigate and resolve customer complaints and concerns, and escalate where resolution cannot be reached.
- Educate clients in the use of corporate website www.stockplanconnect.com to encourage self-servicing.
- Improve product knowledge to be able to handle more sophisticated queries from customers.
- Meet Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) - Handle an average of 20-50 inquiries per day. Ensure 80% of inquiries are answered within 20 seconds. Ensure the number of abandoned calls is less than 3%
- Proactively discuss and resolve issues that arise to improve client relationships and reduce amount of investigations/calls.
- Clear, fluent, effective English, native Japanese speaker.
- Able to work under pressure, deal with difficult customers, take ownership and responsibility for issues.
- Professional phone manner- be an effective and understanding listener.
- Team Player with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Independent problem solving skills
- Attention for detail.
- Adaptable and efficient- able to prioritise issues in fast paced environment.
- RS146 in Securities highly regarded but not mandatory.
- Strong Computer skills, including internet, knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience in customer service would be an advantage.