Established in Melbourne in 2015, Airwallex is a global payments fintech company transforming the way businesses move and manage money globally. We have built a global financial infrastructure platform to help businesses transact, collect and pay across 130+ countries and 50+ currencies, without the constraints of the traditional global financial system.
Airwallex is Australia's fastest growing fintech unicorn. We've grown to 13 global locations and have raised over $500 million in funding. Airwallex has been recognised in Forbes' Cloud 100 2020, and placed in the Top 50 of KPMG's Global Fintech100 two years in a row. To support our ambitious growth plans, we're looking for smart, collaborative and passionate people who are looking to make a genuine impact.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you'll be responsible for the daily finance operations and finance reporting activities including payment processing, expense claims, bookkeeping, reconciliations & driving process improvements. You will also be exposed to other aspects of life working at unicorn FinTech/startup - building models, processes & management reporting. This is a very rare opportunity to join a hypergrowth startup that is rapidly scaling around the world!
- Handle daily finance operations including reconciliations, process improvements, data entry & AP payments
- Keeping accurate accounting records
- Tax reporting for specific jurisdictions
- Ad-hoc analysis reports for management
- Liaise with external auditors when required
What you bring:
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or related disciplines
- 2-4 years of relevant experience
- Experience working in the Big 4 or similar chartered firms is advantageous
- Proficient in MS excel, familiarity with Oracle would be an advantage;
- Detail oriented, entrepreneurial-mindset and self-motivated
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Craftsmanship to keep driving improvement on operational excellence
At Airwallex you'll have the ability to make an impact in a rapidly growing, global fintech. You'll be offered a competitive salary and we also like to ensure we create the best environment for our people by providing a collaborative open office space with a fully stocked kitchen. We organise regular team building events, encourage flexible/remote working and we give our people the freedom to be creative.
Airwallex is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and anyone seeking employment at Airwallex is considered based on merit, qualifications, competence and talent. We don't regard colour, religion, race, national origin, sexual orientation, ancestry, citizenship, sex, marital or family status, disability, gender, or any other legally protected status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.