Acknowledgement of Country:
Hostplus acknowledges the Traditional Owners of the land, sea and waters, of the area that we live and work on across Australia. We acknowledge their continuing connection to their culture and pay our respects to their Elders past, present and emerging. About us:
At Hostplus, we passionately provide our over 1.7 million members with the best possible service; constantly looking for new ways to deliver better value while helping members get the most out of their super. We are inspired to help our members achieve greater security for their future and ensure they retire with dignity.
Your role at Hostplus will make a difference, whether you're in marketing, financial advice, operations or any of our other divisions - you'll be contributing to ensuring our members retire with the best possible outcomes, and what better feeling is there than knowing your role helps someone to retire with dignity and security? About the role:
As an Account Manager, you will be entrusted with a critical key account allocation, giving you the opportunity to showcase your exceptional relationship-building and client management skills. You will develop and maintain strong and valued B2B relationships at all levels of seniority within your allocated portfolio.
In addition, you will be responsible for the retention and growth of an employer/member portfolio through various servicing and engagement activities. You will have the opportunity to develop a thorough understanding of your key account employers and their members and the overall market. Some Key Responsibilities:
- Retention and growth of an employer/member portfolio through various servicing and engagement activities
- Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders and business partners, including attendance at industry and partner events, conferences and awards programs (This will include a limited number of evening and weekend events across the year)
- Develop and maintain strong and valued B2B relationships at all levels of seniority within allocated portfolio of clients
- Delivery and execution of formalised client Engagement Strategies to all employer accounts
- Develop a thorough understanding of key account employers and their members and the overall market in which Hostplus operates
- Identify and develop opportunities and maintain relationships with prospective employers as well as ensuring the smooth transition of any large new business
Why work for us:
- Strong technical proficiency in all matters superannuation
- Ability to develop and implement successful account management and sales strategies, including the development and growth of strong B2B relationships
- Ability to develop a thorough understanding of employers, their members, and the overall market in which it operates
- Knowledge of the industrial relations environment and superannuation issues (e.g., State/Federal Awards and EBA's)
- Knowledge necessary to be an authorised representative;
- Ability to analyse and understand employer and member data and communicate these insights and trends to relevant parties both internally and externally
- Confident presentation and public speaking skills to medium and large groups
- Excellent organisational skills, with the ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team
- Strong commercial acumen and accomplished networking skills
- Outstanding Influencing & negotiation skills
- RG146 Accreditation is mandatory, diploma of Financial Planning is desirable
Our employees are passionate about what we do and are proud to be part of an organisation which helps everyday Australians achieve a brighter future. We value diversity of thought and have an open and flexible workplace. Some industry leading benefits we offer include:
How do I apply?
- 15% superannuation.
- Access to subsidised financial advice.
- Salary packaging.
- Flexible work arrangements.
- Excellent EBA based conditions eg: including generous, flex leave, paid parental leave, long service leave at 5 years, additional leave over Christmas shutdown.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please follow the prompts to make an application.
We are passionate about creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity. We believe diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our members, and the communities we operate in.
We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds, ages, religions, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, LGBTIQ+ people, those with a disability, neurodiverse individuals, women, and people with a cultural or linguistically diverse background. If a reasonable adjustment is required to assist you during the recruitment process, please reach out to us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have an important duty to our members, all appointments are made subject to a satisfactory National Police, Bankruptcy and Insolvency Check. We Care:
We care about our work, our clients and colleagues. Better Together:
We've got each other's backs, and we never walk alone. Go For it:
We are optimistic, and we focus on solutions, not problems. Keep it real
: We are honest, genuine, straightforward and transparent. Be Proud:
We are proud of who we are and the work we do every single day. Related documents
- Hostplus Values
- Hostplus Employee Benefits
- Account Manager FY23_24 VIC (8)
- Published on 25 Jan 2024, 2:13 AM