2022 Strategy Graduate
Established in Melbourne in 2015, Airwallex is a global payments fintech company transforming the way businesses move and manage money globally. We have built a global financial infrastructure platform to help businesses transact, collect and pay across 130+ countries and 50+ currencies, without the constraints of the traditional global financial system.
Airwallex is Australia's fastest growing fintech unicorn. We've grown to 13 global locations and have raised over $500 million in funding. Airwallex has been recognised in Forbes' Cloud 100 2020, and placed in the Top 50 of KPMG's Global Fintech100 two years in a row. To support our ambitious growth plans, we're looking for smart, collaborative and passionate people who are looking to make a genuine impact.
Airwallex has ambitious growth targets over the next 3 years, thus the Commercial & Product Strategy team has been set up to formulate Airwallex's strategy that will help drive towards overall market share and revenue growth within.
The Strategy Graduate will work within a high calibre team of commercial and product strategy managers (ex-top tier consultants).
What you will do
- Build in-depth commercial / analytical models to build an understanding of key strategic business problems / projects
- Contribute recommendations on key initiatives to drive Airwallex's market share expansion
- Collaborate across internal stakeholders to drive key strategic projects from ideation to execution (e.g. product, operations, sales, legal)
- Codifying key learnings into a repeatable playbook
Who you are
- You are a strategic thinker and highly analytical in identifying key problems to solve
- You do not settle for the status quo but instead bring high levels of creativity and innovation to solutions you propose
- You are success-oriented and hold yourself accountable for delivering key outcomes
- You work collaboratively with people at all levels and across functions and cultures
- You have the ability to synthesize and communicate in a simple but effective manner
What you will bring
- Tertiary education (Bachelor's degree in either Commerce, Engineering or Science)
- Prior top-tier management consulting, investment banking or start-up internship experience preferred, but not required
- Proficiency in data analytic tools including Excel. SQL is preferred but not required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to start full time work in February 2022
Please apply by submitting your CV and your latest transcript clearly stating when you will be finishing university.
Airwallex is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and anyone seeking employment at Airwallex is considered based on merit, qualifications, competence and talent. We don't regard colour, religion, race, national origin, sexual orientation, ancestry, citizenship, sex, marital or family status, disability, gender, or any other legally protected status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.