2022 Operations Graduate
Established in Melbourne in 2015, Airwallex is a global payments fintech company transforming the way businesses move and manage money globally. We have built a global financial infrastructure platform to help businesses transact, collect and pay across 130+ countries and 50+ currencies, without the constraints of the traditional global financial system.
Airwallex is Australia's fastest growing fintech unicorn. We've grown to 13 global locations and have raised over $500 million in funding. Airwallex has been recognised in Forbes' Cloud 100 2020, and placed in the Top 50 of KPMG's Global Fintech100 two years in a row. To support our ambitious growth plans, we're looking for smart, collaborative and passionate people who are looking to make a genuine impact.
An exciting opportunity has come up for an Operations Graduate in the Operations team. Our Operations team is crucial to ensure our business runs smoothly. Our Operations team is one of the most critical teams at Airwallex. You will be working closely with our business partners and product team to ensure we are deeply involved in any issues which may affect our customers.
Airwallex is a financial services company taking the hassle out of growing businesses internationally. We have teams spread across the world, and have grown from a small startup to over 650 employees in the last year alone. We're searching for passionate, inspired people looking to do impactful work and make positive change to help us continue to grow and deliver a world-class customer experience!
Who you are
- You're a problem solver - you love to solve problems, are a critical thinker and have a demonstrated history of working with and understanding complex systems
- You're a great communicator - you're able to articulate complex concepts in a simple way
- You're a multi-tasker - you're able to prioritise your time and tasks effectively, have the ability to pick up new systems quickly and have a keen eye for detail
- You're a great team player - you'll be working with people across diverse global offices and will need to work collaboratively with them to solve problems
- You're focused on great customer experience - you're empathetic, transparent, and always try to resolve issues as quickly as you can and in the best possible way
- You think big - you will have the ability to influence and optimise the financial operations support processes and systems as we grow and scale the team
What you will do
- Managing our data processes to ensure accuracy and speed
- Creating data visualisations and dashboards to share operational performance
- Improving processes and efficiency for operational teams
- Manage SLAs and deadlines to meet team and company goals
- Work with business partners and product team to reduce any friction for customer
What you will bring
- Some experience in operations or customer support ( 1 year or less)
- Proficiency in data tools including Excel. SQL is preferred but not required
- Start-up & fintech experience preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English required. Second language is a bonus!
- Graduated less than a year ago with a Bachelor's degree or other in either commerce, economics, management or engineering
Please apply with your CV and most recent academic transcript highlighting when you finish your university degree.
Airwallex is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and anyone seeking employment at Airwallex is considered based on merit, qualifications, competence and talent. We don't regard colour, religion, race, national origin, sexual orientation, ancestry, citizenship, sex, marital or family status, disability, gender, or any other legally protected status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.