Job Description Accountant/Senior Accountant - Warialda
- Genuine flexibility and culture that promotes work-life balance
- Join a growing business and make your mark!
- Opportunity for long-term career progression
At Findex, we believe in Dynamic working.
This is our new way of thinking about an agile and flexible global workforce. It places trust in our team members to focus on the output and value of their client work, not the amount of time spent in the office.
We are seeking a dedicated Accountant/Senior Accountant
to join our Business Advisory team based in our Warialda
We would also like to welcome applicants based in the Tamworth
and Glen Innes
areas. This is a full-time permanent role however we would also like to welcome applicants who are seeking a part-time or flexible position. What will your typical week look like?
Our Family Office approach will allow you to provide more personalised advice to our clients, ensuring greater independence and client contact.
More about the perks
- Assist in preparing business advice and/or producing complex special purpose reports for clients
- Prepare financial statements, reconciliations and tax returns for companies, partnerships, trusts and a range of individual businesses
- Ensuring jobs are completed effectively by meeting technical standards and deadlines, within budget
- Ensuring clients are made aware of their compliance obligations
- Liaising with various providers and statutory authorities on behalf of clients
- The ability to establish and maintain positive relationships with colleagues and clients
- Delegate and review work of junior team members, providing coaching and support to ensure correct accounting and taxation standards are applied
- Proactive attitude, self-motivated and ability to work unsupervised and in a team environment
Let's talk about you!
- We aim to provide flexible schedules, work environments and experiences
- Competitive salary & Inclusive working environment
- EAP access supporting a healthy work-life balance
- Clear career development pathway and ongoing training/support
- Life, Travel & Health insurance benefits
You are someone with.....
Let's talk about our team
- Bachelors degree in Finance or Accounting and experience within Public practice preferred
- CA or CPA qualification or studying towards this preferred but not essential
- Strong Excel skills and practical experience with cloud accounting products (i.e. Xero, MYOB)
- Comfortable working individually as well as an active contributor to our growing team
- Strong attention to detail and ability to prioritise your workload
- Fantastic people skills and a passion for accounting and business advisory services
Why Findex? #lovewhereyouwork
- Close-knit, supportive and collaborative team
- Work alongside and be mentored by industry-leading professionals, with access to industry-leading learning and development designed to accelerate your development.
- Rewarding role which offers both compliance and business advisory services for a large and diverse client portfolio
Looking for a one-of-a-kind opportunity to grow in a diverse financial services and technology company and work on something cutting edge? Do you want to be part of a community of like-minded professionals who are revolutionising the way financial services are delivered? Are you quick thinking and ready to push boundaries?
With offices in more than 100 locations across Australia & New Zealand and a network of more than 3,000 employees, Findex are now seeking a new generation of talent. Are you motivated to help drive growth and innovation for our business? Progress your career and excel in your chosen field?
Look no further. Next Steps?
Apply now - we can't wait to hear from you! Please note, you will be directed to our careers page to apply.
Only candidates with valid work rights within Australia/New Zealand in which this position is based will be considered.
This role is being managed by Findex Talent Acquisition and we will not accept unsolicited resumes/applications from Recruitment Agencies