Your new company
Your new company is an innovative and established fintech company based on the Gold Coast. With over 40 employees and great company culture to go with it, they are looking to add a Software Engineer due to company growth. Your new role
Reporting into the Core Platforms Engineering Practice Lead, you will be:
What you'll need to succeed
- Coding using primarily Node.js, while also having experience with the full web stack, SOAP, and REST-API technologies and architectures.
- Expertise in the assessment, architectural design, and implementation of integration patterns including B2B, Middleware, Bulk Data Integration, Real-Time Data Integrations, File Based Integrations, Cloud Integrations, Process Integrations, and Event Processing.
- Deploy, support and maintain complex AWS cloud-based SaaS solutions
- Become an expert on their core banking and rules engine APIs and how to best troubleshoot them.
- Work closely with delivery and practice leads to develop new features across the banking platforms
To succeed in this role, you will have expertise in Node.js and React, knowledge of API design best practices and experience with modern API tools and platforms, experience in deploying and supporting AWS cloud implementations, utilising AWS Fargate, PostgreSQL, RESTful APIs and Docker and experience at using metrics and report cards to provide insights and drive improvement. What you'll get in return
In return flexible work arrangements are an on offer as well as the opportunity to enjoy the Gold Coast lifestyle with the office location located near water, cafes and shops. Be part of a great and innovative team where all ideas are welcome and work within a local fintech company. What you need to do now
If you feel you meet the requirement outlined above please click 'apply now' and include an up-to-date CV, in Word format, or if this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact Sophie Thwaites on 0756675250 [tel:0756675250] or email@example.com [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org] for a confidential discussion on your career. LHS 297508