See job description for details
Work across to the organisation using your skills to build data visualisations to drive decision making. Your new company
Hays Technology has partnered with employer of choice based on the Gold Coast.
We are seeking an experienced Senior Information Analyst to work across a number of projects within the organisation.
This role has an ASAP start and will be an initial contract through to 30 th June 2022. This role will have hybrid working arrangements (3 on site 2 off site) and expected start date in early November. Your new role
In this role, you will be working across a number of projects within the organisation to lead and assist business objectives and to recognise pain points and to present data to address these issues and compel visualisations.
Key responsibilities include:
What you'll need to succeed
- Using data visualisation techniques to effectively communicate analytical results and support business decisions
- Profiling data contained within identified systems
- Defining and ongoing management of information principles, data standards, and master data management
- Coordinating with the business areas to understand their information needs and identify ways to visualise and present information in a user-friendly manner
- Interpreting data and analysing results to provide ongoing reports and visualisations
- Providing knowledge transfer and functional assistance to the business on the use of reporting and visualisation tools
What you'll get in return
- Previous experience as an Information Analyst, Data Analyst or similar
- Experienced in the use of Business Intelligence and visualisation tools (preferably PowerBI or SAP WEBI)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Previous experience working in complex environments and working with diverse stakeholders
- Strong communications skills to influence and effectively engage with suppliers and internal stakeholders to deliver constructive outcomes and resolve issues.
- Experience leading a team or mentoring junior staff (preferred)
- Ability to successfully pass a Drug & Alcohol Test
This opportunity offers you an initial 8 month contract with potential for extension, hybrid working environment and a hourly rate of $90 plus Superannuation.
Contract workers through Hays Technology also enjoy a wide range of benefits including:
What you need to do now
- Weekly pay cycles
- Your nominated choice of superannuation fund
- Online timesheet submission and approval
- No hidden costs or payroll deductions for our services
- Option to be engaged on a Pty Ltd basis (conditions apply)
- Regular contact with IT consultants throughout the duration of your assignment
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from a diverse background to apply.
If you're interested in this role, click 'Apply Now' to submit an up-to-date copy of your CV via our secure portal.
For further information about this role, please contact: An Nguyen
Recruitment Partner An.Nguyen@hays.com.au
(07) 3243 3044
If this role isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for similar Data Analyst roles in Brisbane or the Gold Coast, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. LHS 297508