Seeking an Accountant in Byron Bay to improve business outcomes through high-quality financial expertise.
is proud to partner with a thriving firm based in Byron Bay
which specialises in delivering products to creatives who care for the planet. They have built an enviable reputation of being a driving force for environmental responsibility and raising awareness of impending climate issues through their high-quality and sustainably designed products. You will not only lead the market in eco-friendly initiatives but also have the chance to live in a region famous for its spectacular beaches, unique shopping and dining experiences, world-class festivals, and vibrant community spirit.
On the back of recent successes, our client is seeking a motivated Accountant
with a strong work ethic to support the delivery of high-quality financial accounting expertise and services to improve business outcomes. Key Responsibilities
- Accounting & Analysis Management:
- Daily Cash Flow management, invoice payments, clearing payment gateways & currency exchanges
- Xero bookkeeping
- Twice-monthly payroll, monthly PAYG reporting, quarterly Australian GST reporting, and quarterly superannuation
- Manage Global sales tax reporting
- Australian Tax Return & UK Tax Return preparation
- Financial reporting including monthly Cash Flow, P&L & Balance Sheets
- Marketing budget:
- Prepare marketing budgets
- Prepare our annual Export Marketing Grant.
- Analyse financial results, understand key trends, assess current and future business risk and opportunities
- Help develop a comprehensive financial strategy
- Ability to work in a fun, fast paced and dynamic environment
- Clear, professional, and friendly communication skills
- The ability to quickly and calmly problem solve in a fast-paced environment
- Able to prioritize and work through a long list of tasks
- 3+ years of accounting experience
- Tertiary qualification(s) in accounting
- Experience in Xero required
- Experience with Cin7 or similar inventory management software will be highly regarded
- Experience within e-commerce sector, along with strong excel skills
To apply for this role please submit your application to Aurex Group via William at William@Aurexgroup.com or alternatively click the link below.